Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Articles on the genetics of inceldom

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
>tfw low iq to comphrehend this

Basically what they're saying is there's more than twice the genetic variation among women than there is men, if you go back far enough human mating & pregnancy was similar to animals on wildlife documentaries, an alpha with his harem, the only way another male could mate is to challenge the alpha & win or go nomad finding another tribe & beat that alpha.

For the non alpha he might be able to sneak in a quick fuck but if he gets caught he's in some shit or the foids might make a ruckus about it, rape!!!!!!

They reckon they found a genetic link to the earliest female dating back 200,000 years today but only 100,000 for the male equivalent, Chad getting all the women ain't nothing new but you could fight for the right but today betas bux while Chad still fucks without the responsibility or risk he used to have to take on, the cuckening thanks to the betas marrying single mothers & looking after the alphas kids.

The genetic line from 200,000 years back for the men went extinct 100,000 years ago.

Last edited:
"The human Y chromosome exhibits surprisingly low levels of genetic diversity."

I'm pretty sure there was an article posted here some time ago that stated the exact opposite.

PS. My bad, I was thinking about this article, which states something quite different, and not necessarily contradictory : the human Y chromosome has evolved very rapidly and is now much more different from the Y chromosome of other apes than for other chromosomes.

Last edited:
So incels have always existed but just right now it has started to be recognized.

"The human Y chromosome exhibits surprisingly low levels of genetic diversity."

I'm pretty sure there was an article posted here some time ago that stated the exact opposite.
What's truth though, these studies flipflop either to fit the pc narrative or request more funding for further study, dragging their heels, take a look with your own eyes; what's the pattern among men that are successful with women & those that are not. Meanwhile all types of women are always in a relationship whether it be ons, fwb or ltr.

What's truth though, these studies flipflop either to fit the pc narrative or request more funding for further study, dragging their heels, take a look with your own eyes; what's the pattern among men that are successful with women & those that are not. Meanwhile all types of women are always in a relationship whether it be ons, fwb or ltr.

I edited my post after I searched my history and found what article I was thinking about.

I edited my post after I searched my history and found what article I was thinking about.
I see, aight. Problem with the modern world is not only do we have the burden many men of the past had in terms of lack of sex or fathering children but as lesser men we didn't have the responsibility of leadership the alpha had, he had more on his plate but he got rewards too.

Well today we're expected to slave away while Chad sits on his ass (looks give him so much sway) with no expectations to fight for the right or look after the well being of the tribe, harem or children, instead these tasks are delegated to all men via government taxation while it's rubbed in our noses, we're vilified & are expected to contribute to a lifestyle that just isn't worth the effort.

This problem was resolved somewhat with religious beliefs shaping societal change via perception & repercussions, therefore pushing it underground into hiding but we're headed back to it being open & blatantly apparent.

Last edited:
Well today we're expected to slave away while Chad sits on his ass (looks give him so much sway) with no expectations to fight for the right or look after the well being of the tribe, harem or children, instead these tasks are delegated to all men via government taxation while it's rubbed in our noses, we're vilified & are expected to contribute to a lifestyle that just isn't worth the effort.

Agreed.

We have hollow men that look hard but are soft babies inside due to never having to fight for anything instead enjoying a great life thanks to the efforts of their great-g-g-gX12 forefathers putting in work.

No different than the lineage of a great man with a nose for business creating an empire while the kids are thick Slobs partying every day while others run the daily affairs.

Brutal thread. To much suifuel didn't fully read. Including @The Abyss posts, as always. :feelsYall::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Brutal thread. To much suifuel didn't fully read. Including @The Abyss posts, as always. :feelsYall::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Hard to swallow content, the nature of females nature, it's how it is, we don't have to find it acceptable though no matter how much those on the other side of the coin tell us.

So incels have always existed but just right now it has started to be recognized.
Of course. Its just that incels barely existed the last two centuries at least that's for sure.

It was a time when relationships were based on moral and not natural degeneracy

During the medieval times there was basically enforced marriage but people were mostly degenerates.

Living in the 50s in the us must have been awesome

This proves inceldom is genetic and self improvement is cope

This actually may cause less genetic variety which would make new humans of less quality and prone to enviormental factors. The human IQ will decrease if foids continue this way.

This actually may cause less genetic variety which would make new humans of less quality and prone to enviormental factors. The human IQ will decrease if foids continue this way.
@ryhan sorry for tagging you this much but thoughts?

@ryhan sorry for tagging you this much but thoughts?

My response would no it wouldn't atleast not immediately and not witihin the next century or even 2 probably why do i say this ? cause most the race mixing occurs with people who have high amounts of european already by this i mean the mexicans the latinas the afro americans these people already had high amounts of European to start with the kids would look way closer to european than their ethnic counter parts.

Also added to the simple fact of most mixing happening in the west are by those with those higher of european

Basically is proves Sub-8 Law (written in stone).

WRITTEN IN STONE

Nah, back then women had no say on who they fucked. A group of men would invade an area kill the men and forcibly impregnate the women.

It's possible the invaders were taller, more defined jaws,...and women wanted it but still they had no say regardless.

idk i didnt read but i know i no have sex