Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [article] Years ago a read an article that hurts me so much that I felt the need to hurt myself (and I did).

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Years ago in my redpill (semi-blue) days, I read an article about Tinder and how foids slept with so many guys and how some easy was for guys to find partners, also the typical complain and how some foids felt used and tired but they have to keep kissing frogs .. "KISSING FUCKING FROGS" :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I couldn't handle it I couldn't comprehend it. I snapped, the emotional pain and anger were soo fucking strong that I couldn't handle it. So I literally took a hot-rod (no kidding) and pressed against my calf muscle.

The pain was horrible and leave a permanent mark but It took my mind away for a second. I think I cried.

Why I told you this story ?? Because Now I found myself in a similar situation. An Article so eye-opening. But I no longer feel anger. Just sadness a deep and irreparable sadness.

“Tinder sucks” they say. But they don’t stop swiping.
Of course..

“Guys view everything as a competition,” he elaborates with his deep, reassuring voice. “Who’s slept with the best, hottest girls?” With these dating apps, he says, “you’re always sort of prowling. You could talk to two or three girls at a bar and pick the best one, or you can swipe a couple hundred people a day—the sample size is so much larger. It’s setting up two or three Tinder dates a week and, chances are, sleeping with all of them, so you could rack up 100 girls you’ve slept with in a year.

vSo chad takes sleeping with the hottest girl as fucking competition and can sleep with 100 in a year ???? And of course, we incels are the pieces of shit because we want relationships and love but chad sleep with 100 girls at year

30 to 40's :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I would be happy with one relationship.

EASY FOR WHOOOOOOOOOO ??? WHOOOO ?? . Not for me, that's for sure

I'm sorry friends and can't keep reading this shit. Is too painfull. If you whish read it but be carefull

These people live in a different universe.

How did people "compete" when there was no Tinder?

A lot of incel slang has thick origins and meanings behind it. They literally think we look like bent shoes lmao. They don't classify us as "ugly human" they think we are LOWER than human. Which is why we adopted the term subhuman

How did people "compete" when there was no Tinder?
Dances perhaps , Sports maybe. I dont know for sure It seems so alien
A lot of incel slang has thick origins and meanings behind it. They literally think we look like bent shoes lmao. They don't classify us as "ugly human" they think we are LOWER than human. Which is why we adopted the term subhuman
Eres un Incel de Nicaragua ? Tierra de Lagos y Volcanes ?

I don't feel sadness, I feel hatred. Nothing infuriates me than retarded articles like these. Fuck women, I hope someone teaches them a lesson.

I remember this article

Chads and women basically live in a completely separate reality

Vamos por un par de toñas
I don't feel sadness, I feel hatred. Nothing infuriates me than retarded articles like these. Fuck women, I hope someone teaches them a lesson.
Yes, I remember that feeling that flame. But I am too old and too tired for hatred. I feel disconnected, empty, and sad.

As has been said, we live in two different worlds. I realized this when I was younger in high school. My friends (if you could call them that given that they didn't really like me) would talk about foids and it was like hearing stories about a far away land. Even then I was realizing the gap between me and normies. My older sister is preparing to travel to another country to meet her SO this week. I. Haven't. Even. Had. A. Girlfriend. Before. We are only three years apart. Sometimes I wonder how I would even explain to a foid if I got one, how I went through my entire life without fucking once lol

Last edited:
They whore around. That's what people do.

You can't let it bother you.

el blackpill es para todos amigo
pero no puedo creer que hay otro en este pais ? quizas nos conozcamos. you can write me wherever you want to

okay hagamos un IRL meetup un dia de estos
I''m down for it. Mandame un mensaje y nos podemos de acuerdo. En galeria o metro

Fucking hell, that's enough suicide fuel for today. I can't fucking stand the inequality of the dating market. I can't stand hearing how other people get sex effortlessly, while no amount of hard work and self improvement can even get me 1/10 of that.

It's like hearing a millionaire tell a homeless person how it's so easy to get the newest sportscar nowadays, he can get one before midnight.

It's like hearing a millionaire tell a homeless person how it's so easy to get the newest sportscar nowadays, he can get one before midnight.
Or like some fat rich guy eats in front a starving African

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back