Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Article on a mixed blasian soccer player, and his Chinese girlfriend

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
Article https://kknews.cc/zh-sg/sports/349ljmg.html

"Netizens picked up very close photos of the Chinese beauty and her black boyfriend. The two were at home late at night..."

However, the black player in the photo is not an ordinary black player. In fact, he is the first mixed player Eddie Francis of the Chinese national football team. He has a mixture of African and Chinese blood.

Eddie once studied under Xu Genbao and grew up in Chongming Genbao Football School. He is in the same discipline with famous players such as Wu Lei and Zhang Linpeng. At the age of 14, he entered the Chinese Junior Team. In 2013, Eddie officially transferred to Dalian Albin Football Club and represented the team in 58 super league games. He started his overseas career on January 29, 2017. However, he has only two appearances in the Portuguese Super League, and his income is far lower than that of China. On February 7, 2018, he joined Shanghai Greenland Shenhua Football Club freely

e9ef8cc3932648f4bfe20c1369f0de3a.jpeg

He’s got a very good face and is a famous athlete. I’m jealous of his status, I’d love to go to the Olympics someday but I’m not cut out for that.

He’s got a very good face and is a famous athlete. I’m jealous of his status, I’d love to go to the Olympics someday but I’m not cut out for that.

HE'S SLAYING DICK, MEANWHILE RICECEL'S WILL TELL YOU THAT NOODLE FOIDS ARE DISGUSTED BY BLACKS

i would rather be a low tier normie cumskin than being this guy.

It's "JBA"(Half) and wealth. The average Asian woman would never be attracted to an African man.

i would rather be a low tier normie cumskin than being this guy.
Are you ethnic? If so than I do see where you’re coming from. For me it would depend on height.

Yep im a beaner . I always wanted to be cumskin.
Brutal, I can understand how being ethnic does affect every aspect of your life. Though I’d take being any race If it meant I could be tall. I know a Hispanic guy who once told me he wanted to be white back in 6th grade and I called him weird. Poor kid.

Brutal, I can understand how being ethnic does affect every aspect of your life. Though I’d take being any race If it meant I could be tall. I know a Hispanic guy who once told me he wanted to be white back in 6th grade and I called him weird. Poor kid.

cumskins are a superior race , And i cant stand the fact that my stupid cousin has green eyes , light brown hair and pale skin while i am a shitskin without money or hope.

cumskins are a superior race , And i cant stand the fact that my stupid cousin has green eyes , light brown hair and pale skin while i am a shitskin without money or hope.
Jesus, I know the feel. I have a bunch of tallfag cousins who bully me for my height. Being made fun of by your own family is pure shit.

Jesus, I know the feel. I have a bunch of tallfag cousins who bully me for my height. Being made fun of by your own family is pure shit.

My little shithead cousin insulted my subhuman mother once and she laughted and complimented him. Such a clown world.

At least my cousin who's 6'3 and younger dosnt make fun of me, not like we talk tho. how do you stand being near those ppl?

At least my cousin who's 6'3 and younger dosnt make fun of me, not like we talk tho. how do you stand being near those ppl?
Well I stand shorter than them (lol). But I don’t really have a choice because as soon as I walk outside I get heightmogged to oblivion. I remember I was going to check the mail and I stepped outside and saw some 6’7~ guy walk by. Like 50% of women there are taller than me too. Seriously don’t EVER go to former Yugoslavia if you’re a midget like me. Plus the people will try to short change you and rip you off if you’re American.

Well I stand shorter than them (lol). But I don’t really have a choice because as soon as I walk outside I get heightmogged to oblivion. I remember I was going to check the mail and I stepped outside and saw some 6’7~ guy walk by. Like 50% of women there are taller than me too. Seriously don’t EVER go to former Yugoslavia if you’re a midget like me. Plus the people will try to short change you and rip you off if you’re American.
Lmao, don't sorry i'm Also a midget. It's incredible the large ammount of tall ppl that exists while i'm 5'4.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back