Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Article from the guardian

every time I see an article that makes me think "wtf the media is dropping blackpills?" it's from 10 years ago jfl. they've cracked down hard on this stuff since then

every time I see an article that makes me think "wtf the media is dropping blackpills?" it's from 10 years ago jfl. they've cracked down hard on this stuff since then

They want to give you just enough information so that you are aware of this but know that you are powerless to stop it.
Just like with the NSA leaks about how they spy on everyone.

They want to give you just enough information so that you are aware of this but know that you are powerless to stop it.
Just like with the NSA leaks about how they spy on everyone.
elab, is this some secret protocol?

elab, is this some secret protocol?

There is no fun for people in power if they are oppressing and gaslighting their targets if their targets live in ignorant bliss about it.
They want their targets to know they are oppressed but that there is nothing they can do about it.

It the blackpill ever becomes mainstream the media will love it because it will attract a lot of user engagement and the writers can rub it into the audience with provocative titles like
"unattractive males are now obsolete, get used to it."

See "The End of Men" in the Atlantic basically gloating about how men are now obsolete. They want the average man to know this but also convince them that there is nothing that can be done and it is inevitable.
Just like with the articles about how privacy is a thing of a past that seemed to be written in a gleeful tone following Snowden's leaks about NSA spying.

There is no fun for people in power if they are oppressing and gaslighting their targets if their targets live in ignorant bliss about it.
They want their targets to know they are oppressed but that there is nothing they can do about it.

It the blackpill ever becomes mainstream the media will love it because it will attract a lot of user engagement and the writers can rub it into the audience with provocative titles like
"unattractive males are now obsolete, get used to it."

See "The End of Men" in the Atlantic basically gloating about how men are now obsolete. They want the average man to know this.
if it ever goes mainstream?

i'm confused, it seems like they are trying to stop it from going mainstream

if it ever goes mainstream?

i'm confused, it seems like they are trying to stop it from going mainstream

I think it's reverse psychology.
If the media truly didn't want the blackpill and man vs. woman type stories being discussed they wouldn't run so many stories about the culture war, feminism, men vs. women and concern troll about how men are falling behind, aren't as manly, are more hostile misogynists compared to benevolent misogynists like their fathers and grandfathers were.

I think it's reverse psychology.
If the media truly didn't want the blackpill and man vs. woman type stories being discussed they wouldn't run so many stories about the culture war, feminism, men vs. women and concern troll about how men are falling behind, aren't as manly, are more hostile misogynists compared to benevolent misogynists like their fathers and grandfathers were.
then why are there so many news articles and reports demonizing incels as well as censorship everywhere?

then why are there so many news articles and reports demonizing incels as well as censorship everywhere?

I think that's part of the idea hence how the media sometimes run articles like "incels are right, but they are going about it the wrong way"

The censorship imo is because the media believes only they have a right to say what is being said here but in a way that doesn't reflect badly on women.

The censorship imo is because the media believes only they have a right to say what is being said here but in a way that doesn't reflect badly on women.
well then in that case the media doesn't actually want the blackpill to go mainstream, only some details being leaked

This article is very interesting and correlate with the black pill I'm impressed. Especially the part which is completely scary about the future of men in the west "In the UK, men account for 75 per cent of all suicides. They are twice as likely to die from the 10 most common cancers that affect both sexes and, typically, develop heart disease 10 years earlier than women" @Speedloader thank you for sharing this article to us.

well then in that case the media doesn't actually want the blackpill to go mainstream, only some details being leaked

Yeah, they only want the details being leaked that demoralize most unattractive low status males. They want to get ahead of the blackpill narrative and co-opt it so they can frame many males declining status as inevitable and a natural progression that is useless to fight against.
Just like they did in stories they ran about corporations shipping jobs off to other countries.

Yeah, they only want the details being leaked that demoralize most unattractive low status males. They want to get ahead of the blackpill narrative and co-opt it so they can frame many males declining status as inevitable and a natural progression that is useless to fight against.
Just like they did in stories they ran about corporations shipping jobs off to other countries.
sounds right