Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Article about a truecel named Brian Peppers

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★
This guy:
83w4t5y687021.jpg

Last edited:
"The syndrome had not just affected Peppers’ facial features but also his height and other physical features. Brian was only 4-feet and 1-inch tall, and he weighed around 100 pounds. His appearance caused his parents to hate him to the extent that they decided to abandon him."

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

"Burn! Bobonga!" still scares me to this day.

"The syndrome had not just affected Peppers’ facial features but also his height and other physical features. Brian was only 4-feet and 1-inch tall, and he weighed around 100 pounds. His appearance caused his parents to hate him to the extent that they decided to abandon him."

his parents must have abandoned him because of his toxic personality :soy:

Man I feel so bad for him... no one deserves this. He suffered his entire life to the point that not even his parents wanted him.
Poor guy... people made endless fun of him even after his death, mainly based on his looks. This proves that having a look can literally either save your life or condemn you to suffering forever. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I feel very sad for him. The post sums it up very well.

Some, as usual, focus on his crime while others focus on his appearance. No matter their focus, Brian remains the target of hatred, contempt, ridicule, and highly derogatory in the name of fun.

In the end, it is crucial to understand that even though Brian Peppers was a sex offender, a crime he was punished for, he was a mistreated human first. No matter what he looked like, if Brian was loved and accepted by his family and society, his name could have been registered in places other than Ohio’s sex registry.

The Snopes website, which found out Brian’s true identity, also published some of his high school photos, which were quite saddening to look at. Brian was smiling like an innocent kid in those photos.

Brian Peppers was a facially deformed child who had to bear so much hate and withstand an enormous amount of bullying in his life and even after his death. We, as humans, really need to think about our character in the lives of children and people like Brian Peppers.

Do we inspire them to be better and love them despite their physical or facial disparities? Or stare at them mockingly while breaking the internet with memes about them.

Society is a piece of shit. Meanwhile, murderers and other types of criminals in the death row get fan letters by thirsty foids and everyone knows it, because they have that nice looks personality TeeHee. And this guy is mocked his entire life and even after his death to this day. This is very sad, just because he was born with deformities no one asks for. I can't imagine the suffering he had endured.

The poor.

His life was just injustice.

is it not more merciful to euthanize such an abomination instead of forcing him to live out his brutal life sentence?

I thought they framed him it's easy to blame the king of the trucels

He had white skin going for him but JBW does not work if you are truesttrucel

Yeah, I read this story a few years ago. Truly heartbreaking.

Wait and see until coping ethnics show up and insist that he couldn't be an incel cuz hE iS wHitE. :feelskek:

weight mogs me. I'm 5 11' and weigh 130

His legacy is important to show us how IT'S REALLY OVER when you weren't born chad. Not even his parents loved him. :blackpill:

JBW not work on truecels sadly

This is a good example of what a bottom tier truecel looks like.

Now think before you call yourself a real truecel. Do you mog this guy? Then you are just incel bro.

I'm ugly asf virgin 26yr but even I won't ever call myself truecel because that status is reserved for people like this guy :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

幹這個人沒救了

Us truecels remember this. ~2005 back when the internet was still good :feelsohh:

a truecel amongst truecels

He didn't deserve to be born in such horrible lookist world as a Ultra-Trucel:feelsrope:

there was an old incel forum called SlutHate and there was a poster, an old guy from UK called Brian Peppers

he was an idiot

Never began for peppers

I hate normies so fucking much

Poor truecel bastard, they even put him in jail for sexual whatever.

Finally, someone that I mog. I heard about him way back when. I have to agree with others though that you can't call yourself truecel when he existed. Damn poor guy

he probobly slays via circusmaxxing tbh