Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Artem Iskhakov

incelerated

incelerated

twisted genes
★★★★★
22 January, 2018, Moscow. 19-year-old university student Artem Iskhakov killed his fellow student 19-year-old Tatiana, who also was his flatmate, because she rejected him and was romantically interested in his friend.

He left a very detailed note in which he described the crime:

“I killed my flatmate. And fucked her. Twice. Maybe I’ll do it again, but she starts to smell a little bit and is not so tight as she was during the first time. How it happened? She came back home, I was sitting in the kitchen, she headed to her room and I punched her in the face, she fell on the floor. I punched her a few times more, her mouth started to bleed and she started to ask me to go away. I didn’t, lol. I started to strangle her. All this time she was saying something like, “Go away”. In one moment, she clearly passed out, but her heart was still beating. I decided to fuck her while she is still warm, to finish with it, so to speak, I realized that her fucking heart was still beating. I put my hands on her neck - no effect. Then I took a knife and slit her throat. I don’t know if I did it the right way, but there was a lot of blood. Her heart rate didn’t stop. Then a took a knife and stabbed the left part of her body, between her ribs. ”.

Artem killed himself approximately 11 hours after Tatiana’s murder

Penguin Base GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I do remember this one, this story made a bit of a splash. But you should know that she was his girlfriend before that, he wasn't an incel, and he fucked her. She dumped him to get together with a more maculine chad. And he was simply obsessed with her and could let her go.

You missed an important detail:
A student gave people a running commentary online after killing and strangling his ex-girlfriend then raped her as she lay dying.

Either her personality detector was broken, or he was justified in flipping out in the face of a foid increasing her body count, willingly turning herself into trash.

Anyway, two more sexhavers gone, carry on.

You missed an important detail:

Either her personality detector was broken, or he was justified in flipping out in the face of a foid increasing her body count, willingly turning herself into trash.

Anyway, two more sexhavers gone, carry on.

Necrophilia counts as ascension for desperate sex starved incels

Yes, he was not an incel, but the conflict was caused by the fact that they rented an apartment together and when she left him, and for Artyom, the separation was painful. She specially took new boyfriends to the apartment to annoy and provoke him.
I do remember this one, this story made a bit of a splash. But you should know that she was his girlfriend before that, he wasn't an incel, and he fucked her. She dumped him to get together with a more maculine chad. And he was simply obsessed with her and could let her go.