Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over art is not for everyone

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
10% Not ID related. Moved to Lounge.
i was thinking about this, i spent my whole life drawing and yet there were women who drew better than me after watching tutorials in youtube.

to be honest I never took classes, but my drawings were still asymmetrical in an unintentional way and I didn't realize it, I try to explain this with the asymmetry of my face, one of my eyes is more slanted than the other and is more inside than the other, this can influence the perception and dimensions. (That's why I never realized if I was drawing asymmetrical).
I once saw a video of an art school and the teachers noticed anatomical imperfections in seconds, while I didn't even notice them in my drawings.

and that's why I never made portraits, but all my drawings were based on things from my imagination.

this child draws like a god without having taken classes, at his young age, probably because his brain interprets better many visual features.

means that "natural born talent" is real
and not as many idiots like to believe, who suggest that talent is obtained through experience.

IQ>>>>>>>>>>>>>Effort.

If you were born with a low IQ, don't even bother trying, nothing good will come

This is true; I've never been able to draw well due to motor/visual-processing issues from ASD.

My imagination is vivid, though.

Blackpill: Ability to draw well correlates with hand-writing quality and hand-eye-coordination.

I used to draw a lot when i was a kid. I stopped drawing around age 12 or 13. I always had a child like artstyle, very cartoony and unrealistic, but creative i guess you could say.
Blackpill: Ability to draw well correlates with hand-writing quality and hand-eye-coordination.
i have good hand eye coordination when playing video games. But my handwriting looks awful, like a second grader did it. And i am 21

I've always thought about learning to draw but I'm not even going to attempt to due to having a smaller cerebellum (and overall brain) than other people, failure is guaranteed

mogged by an 11 yea old african kid , beyond over

Always got horrible grades for art on the report. Which is funny since at the same time they shove the idea of art being subjective but couldn't visualize my art being decent or at least pretend it was.

Last edited:
This is true; I've never been able to draw well due to motor/visual-processing issues from ASD.

My imagination is vivid, though.
Is pixel art a viable alternative? It shouldn't require you to coordinate your sight with your hand as much, unless you mean something else.

to be honest I never took classes
Classes do help with more rapid learning if the teacher is good. I do agree that others are just born light years ahead though, and classes can't fully compensate for a lack of talent, especially since talented people are likely to be training a lot more rigorously, which boosts them even further ahead.

one of my eyes is more slanted than the other and is more inside than the other, this can influence the perception and dimensions
That really sucks. I know the brain can adjust to imperfections in the senses over time to the point where the person doesn't even notice anymore, but if it hasn't adjusted to that so far, maybe it has reached its limit.