Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Arsenalcels

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
@FastBananaCEO thoughts on Thomas Partey? @Saudade

and @Inceywincey

Tbh we'll still be shit. Never again will we be a top 4 team whilst kroenke is in charge.

We needed a good defensive midfielder tbh which is good.

We need more creativity tho. We got no playmakers. Maby Willian but he's old af

Also I feel like the chemistry of the team is shit. Everyone from loads of different countries and we got no leaders and the only alphas we got are auba Leno bellerin and maby partey.

and @Inceywincey

Tbh we'll still be shit. Never again will we be a top 4 team whilst kroenke is in charge.

Also I feel like the chemistry of the team is shit. Everyone from loads of different countries and we got no leaders and the only alphas we got are auba Leno bellerin and maby partey.
Yeah, idk. Xhaka seems okay in terms of alpha.

Thoughts on Ceballos? He is the most playmaker-like in the squad.

and @Inceywincey

Yh your spot on we should get Buendia or Benrahma to add creativity as we can still buy from championship teams. We have too much dead wood in our club it's unbelievable i thought kolasinac would f off by now
Our fan base is so deluded partey wouldn't solve the lack of service for auba
We were 16th last season in terms of chances created which is abysmal
We needed a cam/cm with attacking attributes more than a cdm b2b
Partey came for the mulla as he was mistreated and underpaid at athletico that s why he done them dirty
Everton have a better chance of getting top 4 they have James who got 3 goals and assists in 2 games and Allen doucore we are fucked not enough attacking signingto succeed

Yh your spot on we should get Buendia or Benrahma to add creativity as we can still buy from championship teams. We have too much dead wood in our club it's unbelievable i thought kolasinac would f off by now
Our fan base is so deluded partey wouldn't solve the lack of service for auba
We were 16th last season in terms of chances created which is abysmal
We needed a cam/cm with attacking attributes more than a cdm b2b
Partey came for the mulla as he was mistreated and underpaid at athletico that s why he done them dirty
Everton have a better chance of getting top 4 they have James who got 3 goals and assists in 2 games and Allen doucore we are fucked not enough attacking signingto succeed
I can't believe we didn't sign James he would've been perfect for us. Can't believe he went to Everton and arsenal didn't even seem to look into signing him

I can't believe we didn't sign James he would've been perfect for us. Can't believe he went to Everton and arsenal didn't even seem to look into signing him
Yh especially since he was free

I'm proud to be an arsenalcel, where at least I know I'm free

Damn, this thread is a graveyard. It's well and truly over for Arsenalcels.

Poor Lens boyos got nuked

Used to be an Arsenal supporter when I was a child... Lost interest in football when I became a teenager now the sport is full of BLM knelling before the matches & LGBT degeneracy. Don't know how anyone can still watch it.

Arsenal is ass. Manchester United all the way