Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Arrogance and never accepting fault is so important

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Slightly off topic. For anxietycels and mentalcels out there I have finally learned how to overcome all anxiety and feelings of inferiority. The main sources of both in my life at the moment is job interviews. I am about to finish my STEM degree and I'm faced with the dreaded task of being grilled by large engineering companies comprised of super important baby boomer scum. I essentially cheated my way through my degree and retained nothing so I know I'm going to make a fool out of myself during job interviews. I'm insecure as fuck about my face so it will be nerve-racking having a room of people judge my looks. My social skills are extremely poor after living nearly 24/7 in my room for the last 5 years with no social interaction.

Last week I had a work experience interview and I definitely fucked up but I don't care. I brutally ARROGANTMOGGED the boomer faggot interviewing me. He asked me a question about some obscure concept I learned in second year that has no relevance to the job. I had no fucking clue so I glared at him and acted pissed off he would ask such a stupid question. I bullshitted an answer with some sarcasm thrown in and made him feel bad for being such a dumb cunt for throwing in that question. It was HIS fault I didn't know the answer, not mine. Last year I would have contemplated suicide afterwards from embarrassment and inferiority. He was also like 5'7 and I was 6'5 with my lifts in so despite my fucking ugly face and pathetic wrists I brutally mogged that faggot.

Feels fucking good.

Slightly off topic. For anxietycels and mentalcels out there I have finally learned how to overcome all anxiety and feelings of inferiority. The main sources of both in my life at the moment is job interviews. I am about to finish my STEM degree and I'm faced with the dreaded task of being grilled by large engineering companies comprised of super important baby boomer scum. I essentially cheated my way through my degree and retained nothing so I know I'm going to make a fool out of myself during job interviews. I'm insecure as fuck about my face so it will be nerve-racking having a room of people judge my looks. My social skills are extremely poor after living nearly 24/7 in my room for the last 5 years with no social interaction.

Last week I had a work experience interview and I definitely fucked up but I don't care. I brutally ARROGANTMOGGED the boomer faggot interviewing me. He asked me a question about some obscure concept I learned in second year that has no relevance to the job. I had no fucking clue so I glared at him and acted pissed off he would ask such a stupid question. I bullshitted an answer with some sarcasm thrown in and made him feel bad for being such a dumb cunt for throwing in that question. It was HIS fault I didn't know the answer, not mine. Last year I would have contemplated suicide afterwards from embarrassment and inferiority. He was also like 5'7 and I was 6'5 with my lifts in so despite my fucking ugly face and pathetic wrists I brutally mogged that faggot.

Feels fucking good.
I'm going to try this. Just gonna agemogg the fuck out of the greedy balding boomer, wear a tailored suite that shows off my body, while he sits there rotting on McDonalds breakfast pancakes

this was actually a beautiful read, nice job op
giphy.gif

6'5"...
Fakecel out
(joking OP)

I'm going to try this. Just gonna agemogg the fuck out of the greedy balding boomer, wear a tailored suite that shows off my body, while he sits there rotting on McDonalds breakfast pancakes
Nice. Fuck boomers

Literally the only reason I am getting a STEM degree is to avoid all socialization humanly possible

...Well this is fucking suicide fuel boyo

Last week I had a work experience interview and I definitely fucked up but I don't care. I brutally ARROGANTMOGGED the boomer faggot interviewing me. He asked me a question about some obscure concept I learned in second year that has no relevance to the job. I had no fucking clue so I glared at him and acted pissed off he would ask such a stupid question. I bullshitted an answer with some sarcasm thrown in and made him feel bad for being such a dumb cunt for throwing in that question.

How it actually went: