Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arranged Marriage Questions

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I was under the impression for a long time that arranged marriages were exactly what the name implied: two people arranged to marry eachother, end of story. Thus for a long time I never saw myself dying alone. But I recall back in late middle school or early high school I asked my mother about arranged marriages and if the girl had a choice. She said she obviosly had a choice.

It was then I was hit with a brutal blackpill. Even arranged marriage wouldn't save me for being alone. If anything, for a guy like me it would guarantee my loneliness even faster. If the woman has a say, that means all you really get judged on is your looks, money, and status, and your personality can barely play a factor. And if she's into you for looks or money, chances are she'll find a better guy and cheat on you eventually. Especially given that brown women have become self-hating race traitors this is becoming more and more likely.

So this is to all of you guys who argue "muh arranged marriages." I'm not sure how it goes for other brown guys, but from what I've heard, it'll leave me as alone as any other route.

No, arranged marriages are still viable if you're not living in the West. My good friend exchanged 20 goats and 50 chickens for a beautiful Kazakh