Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Arranged Marriage(oofy doofy max) or lifelong celibacy.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
My parents managed to arrange something between me and my cousin and she’s willing to marry me . I’m not interested in marriage but I don’t want to die celibate should I just take the offer? I’m Muslim so once it’s done it’s done .

You can marry? A foid accepts marrying you?

What the fuck is this fucking joke THREAD!!!!

BAN THIS FUCKING FAG VOLCEL!!!

You can marry? A foid accepts marrying you?

What the fuck is this fucking joke THREAD!!!!

BAN THIS FUCKING FAG VOLCEL!!!
Who tf would want to be with the same person for the rest of my life . Most marriages are dead bed rooms anyway .

Who tf would want to be with the same person for the rest of my life . Most marriages are dead bed rooms anyway .
You don't give her a say in the matter if your country has no laws relating to "marital rape"

I would like to behead you and rape all the women in your family. Damn conceited as hell. . "Muh mh muh I am a normie and my cousin wants to marry!"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck cuk you!!!!

I would like to behead you and rape all the women in your family. Damn conceited as hell. . "Muh mh muh I am a normie and my cousin wants to marry!"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck cuk you!!!!
You don’t realize just how bad marriage is for men in the west it’s not like in Europe

You don’t realize just how bad marriage is for men in the west it’s not like in Europe
Man, I swear to Allah, the Almighty and the nigger that will rape you when you die that you are making a fool of yourself and torturing the other brocels here who won't even get the chance for a sad betabuxx.

You're a volcel son of a bitch who shouldn't be here roting, but you should get out of here. YOU ARE AFFECTING MY MENTAL HEALTH.

Thought muslims got like 3 wives lol. sandnigga, is she hot?

My parents managed to arrange something between me and my cousin and she’s willing to marry me . I’m not interested in marriage but I don’t want to die celibate should I just take the offer? I’m Muslim so once it’s done it’s done .
thats good, go for it :foidSoy::heart::incel:

Don't marry her or get divorce raped

Marry 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

Trad relationship with your cousin is based even though you're kids are gonna come out mutants

-
Ok a few questions:

- Are you attracted to her?

- Is her personality easy to live with?- Or is she difficult

- You're only 19, and in a few years you'll be a very different person and possibly much more successful in life.- Can you defer marriage decisions until you're 25?
-

Last edited:
Do it now! I would kill to have your opportunity.

Make no mistake, if you refuse it you will be stuck in inceldom and forever regret your choice.