Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Arranged marriage foid rejected me for not drinking coffee?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
IMG 1741

Over for non-coffeedrinkingcels. Only Chad is allowed to not drink coffee

They find the tiniest excuses to reject sub 7s while Chad can be a convicted felon

these currywhores are so insufferable , look how haughty and arrogant they are.

Coffeedrinkers age faster. Anyways should have said you drink tea it would make you sound more cultured(anglo).

Coffeedrinkers age faster. Anyways should have said you drink tea it would make you sound more cultured(anglo).
But I don’t see why I should have to lie about such a small and stupid thing

Fucking brutal

But I don’t see why I should have to lie about such a small and stupid thing
It's not even about the specifics its just a chance to signal that you travel or some shit.

Any excuse will serve a tyrant :feelskek:

@hierophant

Coffee induced fapping is utter depletion.

They find the tiniest excuses to reject sub 7s while Chad can be a convicted felon
Its preferable that Chad have a criminal history in fact. Nothing turns these insipid vile wretched creatures on more than an evil sociopathic dark triad scumbag Chad

She could smell the personality inky

Imagine rejecting someone just because they don't drink coffee JFL, it's wild how shallow women actually are.

What a fucking joke lol she reacted as if you said u kill puppies in your free time

Honestly brocel I would leave my gf if she said didn't drink coffee either, it's a good drink you should try it sometime

View attachment 995179

Over for non-coffeedrinkingcels. Only Chad is allowed to not drink coffee
She didn't reject you due to your coffee-averse predilections.

It was because you wrote such an apologetic wall of text over such a simple question that it became immediately obvious that you were giving UTMOST consideration to its face-value.

Obviously, you're not blackpilled.

So, here goes your first blackpill:

NOTHING FOIDS SAY IS LITERAL
EVERYTHING IS A SHIT-TEST

Got it?

Like parrots, crows, toucans, parkeets, etc. Foids also imitate our language, but it is only ever with the purpose of rooting-out low-status, resource-deprived males.

All your answers to a foid should reflect your high status and resourcefulness.

The correct answer to "do you drink coffee" is:

"Last time a girl took me to a coffee house she gave me such peasant vibes, and had such a brown smile which caused me to lose all attraction on the spot, so I had to let her go. I bet your smile is getting brown already. That is, if you even smile at all. Coffee is for brown-teethed peasants and losers. I only drink the finest teas from Ceylon."

Last edited:
bro how u end it man i feel sorry for u ( r u a regular coffee drinker bla bla bla lol ) she said bey man lol but fuck that foid bro u deserve better brcel

nothing else to add it's always the case, chad would drink only pee and she would ask for it straight from the source (his cock into her mouth)

Honestly brocel I would leave my gf if she said didn't drink coffee either, it's a good drink you should try it sometime
dislike the taste it's a stimulant drug you drunkie and also it sometimes make me sick and increase my anxiety when i drink it (in about 25-40% cases)

Not surprising ive seen on insta girls reject guys for not having an iphone.

Women are stupid

She needs acid face makeover (in GTA V).

I assume you wrote too much and you aren't attractive enough. Women genuinely don't like men who seem to put in effort. They're extremely backwards

Holy based, coffee tastes like shit :feelsokman:

Typical foid behavior

This is clearly indirect looks discrimination. What she is doing is 'giving you a chance' and is looking
for ANY excuse. It happened to me on online dating in my twenties constantly. They look for any
excuse and then ghost within 5 minutes. While my friends went on dates, got married, i spent my
twenties trying to get a date and failed.