Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Arranged marriage can save currycels" debunked yet again!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Arranged marriage can't save curries when curry foids dress like this:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/ClS15fLKet9/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CfBSSV4J4NP/

Attachments

• 1683618415174.png
    1683618415174.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 229
Just make 2 strangers marry theory. Fucking hell, how do these people think this is a good idea? I guess the alternative will be the country turning into Japan, where the foids wouldnt want to touch their men because of how ugly they are.

@Pajeetsingh @Chudpreet @Transcended Trucel

Idk how on God’s green earth this curry thought his wife wouldn’t cheat
Just make 2 strangers marry theory. Fucking hell, how do these people think this is a good idea?

Some curries think it's a big brag that they betabuxx used up currywhores with their Codeceling money:lul::feelskek:
Just stoodyjeet for 11 years to get used up curry roastie theory

Just stoodyjeet for 11 years to get used up curry roastie theory
Those curry roasties will offer jeets sex one every 6 months and all sex and the like will permanently stop after mini jeet is born.

Those curry roasties will offer jeets sex one every 6 months and all sex and the like will permanently stop after mini jeet is born.
Exactly. Curry marriages are sexless, curry men are natural born cucks

Are you curry yourself? How do you know all this?

Oh. Muslim curry I’m assuming? Didn’t know you guys were also as cucked as hindu jeets in marriage
Hindu. All curries are cucked. Only rural muslim and Hindu men fuck their wives whenever they want. They can also marry multiple women here. In cities globohomo culture has ruined society.

That' what the cuck gets for marrying a single mother. This story sounds like it happened in the West. Truly over for Curryland, they are almost where we are.

That' what the cuck gets for marrying a single mother. This story sounds like it happened in the West. Truly over for Curryland, they are almost where we are.
Just a couple of steps behind:

Curry foids are fucking subhuman looking, even the ones that look somewhat white.

A pajeet in the west. Idk how long school life is for curries in curryland
school life and education is all a big fucking scam in india its so bad just write meme theoretical bs all day stoody maths 13 hours a day for 3 years to get into a meme college thats not even close to an below average burger college and then get arranged marriaged to some roastie who had 10 boyfriends

school life and education is all a big fucking scam in india its so bad just write meme theoretical bs all day stoody maths 13 hours a day for 3 years to get into a meme college thats not even close to an below average burger college and then get arranged marriaged to some roastie who had 10 boyfriends
Complete scam! Trillions of engineers and yet no jobs or startups.

Yup arranged marriage always had some problems. But the problems that come with it nowadays are too great for anyone to actually do it. You're risking cucking yourself of money,time, energy and self-respect most importantly.

Complete scam! Trillions of engineers and yet no jobs or startups.
this lundia and lundians need to get nuked and china should take our land

Horrible. I thought maybe I’d be happier if I had grown up in curryland but after reading this I think I’d actually kill myself

this lundia and lundians need to get nuked and china should take our land
Axis should’ve won ww2 so imperial japan could’ve genocided us

Horrible. I thought maybe I’d be happier if I had grown up in curryland but after reading this I think I’d actually kill myself
Any sane person would but pajeets are bluepilled cucks that think stoodying hard enough would get them a woman who loves them :lul::lul::lul::lul:

no. they have saturday and sunday off.
Maybe it’s a regional difference? My family is from Andhra and I could’ve sworn I’ve heard that only Sundays are off for curryland schoolchildren

Any sane person would but pajeets are bluepilled cucks that think stoodying hard enough would get them a woman who loves them :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I saw a video of a currylander jumping to his death from a high platform after getting cucked.

Surprised the suicide rate isn’t higher for married curry men, especially considering that their wives stop fucking them after the goblin children are conceived

I saw a video of a currylander jumping to his death from a high platform after getting cucked.

Surprised the suicide rate isn’t higher for married curry men, especially considering their wives stop fucking them after the goblin children are conceived
thats true curries have sex only 7 times in their lives to procreate brown shitskin goblin children

thats true curries have sex only 7 times in their lives to procreate brown shitskin goblin children
Literally the most asexual race on planet Earth. Yet we still have a reputation of being sex obsessed

Literally the most asexual race on planet Earth. Yet we still have a reputation of being sex obsessed
because of pajeet online presence and pajeet population

because of pajeet online presence and pajeet population
I think also cause of the crazy stories that come out of South Asia. Like jeets raping monitor lizards, or pakis being giga necrophiliacs

H
Exactly. Curry marriages are sexless, curry men are natural born cucks

Are you curry yourself? How do you know all this?
Harsh but true

Absolute state of betabuxx arrange marriage. It's doomed and pathetic:cryfeels::feelscry: