Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Around what age did you become depressed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

At what age did you become depressed?

• 5-10

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • 11 - 13

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • 14 - 18

Votes: 34 44.7%
  • 19 - 21

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • 21 - 25

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 26 - 30

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • 30 - 35

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 36 - 40+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Everyone here is suffering from depression because it comes packaged in with inceldom, unless of course, you are not an incel. For me, I do not really know. I had my first suicide attempt at 8 years old and started self harming at 7, but I became really sad once I turned 14 and entered high school. Rn Im 16 and it really hit me hard when I found out about the blackpill and my inevitable failure of a life. What about you? What did you become depressed?

Since day 1 when I saw my parents weren’t white

I tried to kill myself when i'm in hs.Roomates found out,i got therapies and they get me to homeschool ever since.

I was always sad, but it progressively got worse
Ages of 13-14 was when I started feeling suicidal

Around 21. That’s when I started working. I learned the best way to deal with it is by buying new stuff, that always put me in a good mood for a couple of weeks.

Around 12-13 when I hit puberty.

I tried to kill myself when I was 5 because my grandma said she hoped I died. My real depression probably started around 11 or 12 though

As long as I remember

Since I was around 15 tbh

14, when i realized how hard my life will be. That i will not have any success with girls. that i will be bullied and treated like shit my whole life.
Even if it was a early age i had this feeling that things wont look good later in life and i was right.

Ran away from home to kill myself.

Police found me.

14, when i realized how hard my life will be. That i will not have any success with girls. that i will be bullied and treated like shit my whole life.
Even if it was a early age i had this feeling that things wont look good later in life and i was right.

brutal, but same pretty much.

As soon as I hit pubety, 6th grade at 12.

for those who tried to suicide under 10yo: how did you attempt it? or know about suicide?

holy shit i cant imagine knowing how to tie a noose at fucking 8

At 14. I was getting bullied at school and my parents were making my life hell.

Around 12-13 when I hit puberty.
This was the age when your self esteem started to get crushed because all your friends started to explore the opposite sex while you were too ugly for it.
A few years later, 16-17 maybe i was deeply depressed and suicidal. I realized by then i was genetic garbage and it was over.

for those who tried to suicide under 10yo: how did you attempt it? or know about suicide?

holy shit i cant imagine knowing how to tie a noose at fucking 8

For me I didn’t tie a noose, and since I’m a zoomer (I’m 16), during this time when I was 8 suicide videos were becoming an unfornuate trend on youtube (the ones were they would list out why they were doing it on camera with notecards and the background music). Tho I wasn’t rlly in it for the fame or whatever tbh, I wrote a note at my school that I was going to jump from something but I inveittably tried taking a bunch of pills Instead. School counselor found the note somehow. School defended my bullies all the way through, the same way they defend the ppl who try to fuck with me at my current high school. It is so over

Since ages 9-10.

had suicidal thoughts at elementary school, attempted around 17

Age of 14, but my chronic depression started around 18 or 19 when I realized that I failed to have a relationship in high school and my future was to work as a wageslave until I rope or die. I probably haven’t been not depressed for over 5 years now, if I laugh it’s just to hide the pain and to appear somewhat normal. I’m completely dead inside tbh.

I got depressed when I was 16 (this was in 2016). I didn't bother to do any assignments for the whole year and just rotted. The following year was worse because I didn't have the social interaction I had in school (left school) and I became a neet for 8 months. The next year was the same, it got worse. In 2019 I tried to do an I.T. course (sadly I didn't meet BrazillianSigma) but I dropped out because I didn't have an interest the subject. I also got a job that I held onto for a month but because I have Autism I couldn't stand the social interaction. From when I quit until now I have been a NEET. I currently don't have any goals or plans for 2020.

I got depressed when I was 16 (this was in 2016). I didn't bother to do any assignments for the whole year and just rotted. The following year was worse because I didn't have the social interaction I had in school (left school) and I became a neet for 8 months. The next year was the same, it got worse. In 2019 I tried to do an I.T. course (sadly I didn't meet BrazillianSigma) but I dropped out because I didn't have an interest the subject. I also got a job that I held onto for a month but because I have Autism I couldn't stand the social interaction. From when I quit until now I have been a NEET. I currently don't have any goals or plans for 2020.
Become a leech off of your country’s welfare system tbh

Become a leech off of your country’s welfare system tbh
I already am. I receive unemployment money which is more than what you would usually get because I have a "disability". I recently got 2 grand in back payments (not much but it lets me buy copes) which is very nice.

13 was when the realization of riceceldom first dawned on me

Sophomore year of college, when I finally realized it was truly over for me and no amount of bluepilled propaganda could cover up the truth anymore.

Sophomore year of college, when I finally realized it was truly over for me and no amount of bluepilled propaganda could cover up the truth anymore.
Jesus college? That’s kinda late. How bluepilled were you? We’re you p much cucked?

15 was peak happiness, then came the death spiral.

Yeah, until puberty kicked into high gear and rekt my shit, prior to that point I was on an upward trajectory.
Did you hit puberty late?

Did you hit puberty late?
About average, everything was great until for some reason my skin suddenly went supernova practically overnight. Game over, man.

12 rofl, it never began.

Probably in highschool. Then all downhill from there boyo

TLDR since I was 10. most intensely between 13-15. I'm now 24. Sexuality/Romance didn't play a role until I turned 13.

I'm quite sure I got toxoplasmosis when I was 10 years old. I took care of my neighbours cat which I kept doing for many years.
The symptoms of toxoplasmosis in men that I have are depressiveness, having mild flu-like symptoms for weeks a year and liking cats.
Billions of people in the world have it so it's not very unusual but I remember rapidly going from extrovert semi-bully to introspective and depressive when I was 10 years old. My IQ went from being quite normal to around 130 when I turned 13 at which point it has remained sense then according to legitimate online IQ tests such as those of Mensa. My hardest depressive period was when I was between 13-15 years old.
The reasons for the severe harshness during that period was mostly outer. I'll elaborate if anyone cares. Sexuality/Romance didn't play a major role in my life until I turned 13. I'm 24 at this moment, 1/1 2020.

I think also inceldom comes with depression. A lot of people here are incels because they are depressed, too. (mentalcels)