Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Around Blacks, Never Relax: Two NiggERs Murder Highschool Quarterback Chad and His GF

GIGA BASED NIGGER :yes:

His gf looks meh at best. Like a makeupmaxxed 25 year old 5/10. Wth

nothing of value lost

He’s based. That guy was going to be in the top 2% of men.

Absolute mogger... :feelswhat:

The original punchline rolls off the tongue much better, though. :feelskek:

niggercel uprise (peaceful) will lead to mass HAPA uprise (also quite peaceful) as well and etc...

Niggers weaponized by satanic Jews same ol same ol

Minecraft Steve called, he wants his jawline back.

Surfer Chad — Australia

49A7D83C 07B8 49AB BF6E 705020CF8927
28A88219 AF22 4CFE ADC7 FCB2913C3E6B

cops investigating motive
it might have something to do with being a racial inferior who is genetically predisposed to erratic and violent behaviour

Normie-on-normie crime. Life isn't fair. Chad and Stacy should dodge better next time.

Just imagine how much he lifeemooged us
glad he is dead

Posts like this probably make IT feel uncomfortable. They have no issue shitting on Whites, Asians or Indians for being oppressive and wanting to control their women. But when it comes to Blacks their brains short circuit. It goes against their programming to critique African Americans. They would rather turn it around and shame the forum users, calling you racist, whilst ignoring whatever evidence was presented.

Good job niggers

Niggers should be hanged jfl low iq savages shouldn't exist
Go kill your own race fucking retards

GOOD RIDDANCE

is there a video of them shooting him?

I’m glad he’s dead, something had to nerf him. I bet Stacie’s will dig up his grave just to scissor his corpse

Depends on why they killed him TBH

If they killed him because he called them a slur, then based and I'm glad they put him in his rightful place. If it was a robbery, then I don't give a shit.

Sexhavers and toilets getting murdered = LifeFuel

The replies to this thread demonstrate perfectly why no one takes us incels seriously. Fuck Chads but I'd never wish them death or celebrate their death. Yikes.