Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Arnold Schwarzenegger is the original Chad (no escape from lookism)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Austrian immigrant, most famous body builder of all time, famous movie star, married into influential American family, governor of California at its peak.
Obviously being a bodybuilder was a result of great genetics +roids.
He became a move star because of his good looks and having a great physique and face due to genetics.
He married american royalty because of his looks and mythos he created
And because of his good looks and the legend he created because of it, he won an election at the state level.

So what more can a man like him accomplish?
As it turns out, he is the original chad.

Look familiar? He's actually the inspiration for the guy on the right.

All of this is because of his looks, never forget.
Everywhere you look, all you will see are more and more blackpills

Last edited:
Slovakian immigrant, most famous body builder of all time, famous movie star, married into influential American family, governor of California at its peak.
Obviously being a bodybuilder was a result of great genetics +roids.
He became a move star because of his good looks and having a great physique and face due to genetics.
He married american royalty because of his looks and mythos he created
And because of his good looks and the legend he created because of it, he won an election at the state level.

So what more can a man like him accomplish?
As it turns out, he is the original chad.

View attachment 417802
All of this is because of his looks, never forget.
Everywhere you look, all you will see are more and more blackpills

yep, def peak chad. Good facial bones, a good frame, Good height (he's 6'2) he looks like he could be superman if he wasn't so roided out.

He is a more of a male fantasy than a Chad. I don't think roid balloon animals appeal to women and his face is not that great. He appeals more to men who want to be ultra masculine.

He is a more of a male fantasy than a Chad. I don't think roid balloon animals appeal to women and his face is not that great. He appeals more to men who want to be ultra masculine.
Cope

Observable universe size cope

you have higher standarts than any average foid

you have higher standarts than any average foid
His height, skin colour, frame and status+moneymaxxing makes him attractive. His face isn't actually that great. But this just an another bluepilled Chad admiration thread

His height, skin colour, frame and status+moneymaxxing makes him attractive. His face isn't actually that great. But this just an another bluepilled Chad admiration thread
it's not a bluepilled admiration thread, it's saying he got all his accomplishments because he had good genes ultimately

it's not a bluepilled admiration thread, it's saying he got all his accomplishments because he had good genes ultimately
You do realize that during his prime when he was winning all those mount olympia competitions the guy trained HARD for 5+ hours 6 days out the week while also taking acting classes and being incredibly discipline and strict with his diet and daily routines? Good genes or not he wouldnt be anywhere near as famous and as much as an icon that he is without his incredible work ethic.
Agreed. His face isnt that great. He's a 6/10 at best but hovers around 5 most of the time. Guys like Tom Platz and Frank Zane who are other bodybuilders from arnolds time mog him facially.

Last edited:
Hes too bloated and small by todays standards

Hed be incel today spending most of his time posting on bodybuilding.com

You do realize that during his prime when he was winning all those mount olympia competitions the guy trained HARD for 5+ hours 6 days out the week while also taking acting classes and being incredibly discipline and strict with his diet and daily routines? Good genes or not he wouldnt be anywhere near as famous and as much as an icon that he is without his incredible work ethic.
Other bodybuilders competing in Mr. Olympia were working just as hard or even harder, but they weren't blessed with good muscle insertions, height, and other things that can only be gotten from genetics.

Where do you think would have happened if he had one of our genetics and tried working that hard?
Do you think he still would have accomplished a single one of those feats?
Most likely not.

Chad Worship thread

Chad Worship thread
Bro, I'm saying he only accomplished any of what he did because of genetics at the end of the day.
Also, it was going to be more like a history thing where I show where the Chad picture originated from, but I had to vent.

Other bodybuilders competing in Mr. Olympia were working just as hard or even harder, but they weren't blessed with good muscle insertions, height, and other things that can only be gotten from genetics.

Where do you think would have happened if he had one of our genetics and tried working that hard?
Do you think he still would have accomplished a single one of those feats?
Most likely not.
True. Just saying that he did put in the work though. Also who on here is roiding and spending 5+hours in the gym 6 days out the week on this forum? You wouldnt know your true genetic potential unless you tried.

Bro, I'm saying he only accomplished any of what he did because of genetics at the end of the day.
Also, it was going to be more like a history thing where I show where the Chad picture originated from, but I had to vent.
Yeah boyo not meant to be rude.

True. Just saying that he did put in the work though. Also who on here is roiding and spending 5+hours in the gym 6 days out the week on this forum? You wouldnt know your true genetic potential unless you tried.
gymmaxxxing is cope with a shit face