Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Army Vet goes ER on Shit talking Couple (Extremely Satisfying)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/wnmalert/status/1357728545456332802?lang=en

"You Shouldve kept your fucking mouth shut" he shouts as he executes the foid with his rifle.

Also JFL at that dude talking shit and calling him a queer,he screams like a bitch for the cops and runs for his life while leaving his wife :feelshaha:

The shooter was later found dead in his home in an apparent murder suicide

Gigabased tbh. Don't fuck with people, especially lonely men with nothing to lose.

If a foid is dead, then im happy :feelscomfy:

Gigabased tbh. Don't fuck with people, especially lonely men with nothing to lose.
yea his wife died a couple weeks earlier and he just snapped at these people.Apparently they're the neighborhood bullies and always messed with him for years.This incident occured when the couple shoveled snow onto his property on purpose and when confronted threatened to beat him up.

America moment tbh, still based for killing that obnoxious couple.:lul:
Screenshot199

Last edited:
I have no idea who is right in this argument, but it is satisfying to see these boomer "YOU'RE A PUSSY!" couple whining like little pathetic bitches and gasping for air after being shot (and then dying), ngl.

"You should've kept your fucking mouth shut!" BANG BANG!

:feelsaww:

yea his wife died a couple weeks earlier and he just snapped at these people.Apparently they're the neighborhood bullies and always messed with him for years.This incident occured when the couple shoveled snow onto his property on purpose and when confronted threatened to beat him up.
Yeah, never mess with a grieving widower.

Glad it wasn't an instant death and they had to sit there bleeding out while he went back inside before he finished the job.

JFL at those retarded kids coming out asking "are you ok?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Honestly can't tell if this is an anti-gun false flag because of how unnaturally retarded those kids were acting.

Glad it wasn't an instant death and they had to sit there bleeding out while he went back inside before he finished the job.

JFL at those retarded kids coming out asking "are you ok?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
glad his pistol ran outta ammo,made them suffer for much longer

Having some perspective into human psychology, I guarantee you it was the Foid Factor that set him off. It's one thing to tussle with fellow males. It's a different beast altogether to face the snickering of females.

The "Pussy, huh?" in the end is amazing.

Having some perspective into human psychology, I guarantee you it was the Foid Factor that set him off. It's one thing to tussle with fellow males. It's a different beast altogether to face the snickering of females.
yea he must have felt even more pissed when he's literally pointing a gun at her and she kept egging him on and telling him to shoot, trying to emasculate him.She just got what she asked for tbh

The d3d bitch sounds like jew

Btw this is fucking old news posted like 5 times here already

jesus christ thats violent

The d3d bitch sounds like jew
No, you wish that he were a jew, but he is actually a white boomer just like your father, who will hopefully die a similar death.

Shoulb be the tragic end of all normies :feelzez:

The name of the dead couple is Goy. You couldn't make this shit up even if you wanted to.:feelsohh:

PUSSY PUSSY YOU’RE A PUSSYYYY”:chad:

“WAHHH WAHH CALL THE COPS”:incel::incel:

pussy huh? :bigbrain::yes:

That mic quality is amazing
America moment tbh,
srs
Good point. That shrill voice mocking him must have brought back some painful memories for him.
The name of the dead couple is Goy. You couldn't make this shit up even if you wanted to.:feelsohh:
bad goys

Lonely men with nothing to lose is messing with a nuclear bomb. You can never escape its wrath.

Honestly can't tell if this is an anti-gun false flag because of how unnaturally retarded those kids were acting.
That's what zoomers do they either record someone dying or do nothing at all. When you see someone bleeding out youre supposed to help him. God this society sucks ass it's fucking funny

Last edited:
This is why I don't like folks from the east coast. They can be loud, rude, and aggressive. SF has had a massive influx of these types for the past decade or two forever changing SF.

Folks here in CA and the PNW (the natives that is) are usually chill and nice all the time.

Last edited:
What pisses me off the most is that these cunts are so used to getting their way that the guy runs back into his house, grabs a gun, runs back with the gun in his hand, and they still think they're going to get out of it okay. They still continue to posture, even the foid challenges him to shoot her. They're such narcissists they can't even comprehend that someone would want to genuinely kill them

Last edited:
should have went to the government after this. take more before suicide.

:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
If a foid is dead, then im happy :feelscomfy:
America moment tbh, still based for killing that obnoxious couple.:lul:
View attachment 495479
I have no idea who is right in this argument, but it is satisfying to see these boomer "YOU'RE A PUSSY!" couple whining like little pathetic bitches and gasping for air after being shot (and then dying), ngl.
BANG BANG

No, you wish that he were a jew, but he is actually a white boomer just like your father, who will hopefully die a similar death.
kike spotted :feelskek:

Last edited:
More ERs pls (in GTA V) :feelsLSD:

those cunts operate based on instincts.

to their lizard brains, they're genuiely more afraid of a 6'4 tallfag with fists, than a turbo manlet with pistol loaded in front of them.

i've had such experiences with those vicious foids. my experiences would put the worst experience ER described in his manifesto to shame. those cunts didnt care about consequences when they were having "fun" tormenting you, because otherwise they wouldn't do it in the first place. scummy people love doing scummy things. and thats why low class white trashes often end up pregnant, they dont think about consequences when they do something they enjoy doing at the moment
Indeed. Our guy even shot many warning shots while clown worlds favorites still taunted like they are knights in shining armor who act like they defeated and chase away evil. Well in here not only that those "knights" were dealt with but fucking clown world could see about what kind of bitches/pitiful lowest scum it favors when they started squeeling.
See clownworld, this is justice served. Look and cry like one of your bitches.

my god that was satisfying to watch.

This is why I don't like folks from the east coast. They can be loud, rude, and aggressive. SF has had a massive influx of these types for the past decade or two forever changing SF.

Folks here in CA and the PNW (the natives that is) are usually chill and nice all the time.
They have the same views thanks to social media.

THAT is very clever since I'm an old White boomer and my dad is almost 100 and carries an (antique) revolver.

That literal motherfucker still buys his scotch from a Asian owned inner city liquor store where he has a LIFETIME 5% DISCOUNT for killing two (2) niggers that were robbing the place.

He goes there even though we moved out of the (now primarily black) neighborhood.

I asked him why he still goes there.

He told me, "i just want to get away with killing more niggers. And besides, the liquor stores around here are all owned by jews. Who gives a shit if some nigger robs or kills THEM!"

Then he started laughing and took a sip of his glenfiddich.
Oh. They must be jew york yankees then...

Last edited:
THAT is very clever since I'm an old White boomer and my dad is almost 100 and carries an (antique) revolver.

That literal motherfucker still buys his scotch from a Asian owned inner city liquor store where he has a LIFETIME 5% DISCOUNT for killing two (2) niggers that were robbing the place.

He goes there even though we moved out of the (now primarily black) neighborhood.

I asked him why he still goes there.

He told me, "i just want to get away with killing more niggers. And besides, the liquor stores around here are all owned by jews. Who gives a shit if some nigger robs or kills THEM!"

Then he started laughing and took a sip of his glenfiddich.

Oh. They must be jew york yankees then...
i thought Emba grew up with a single mother also damn mogs me for his dad being alive at 100

can't believe i was this edgy a year ago, feels like i calmed down alot.All that binge drinking made me all numb.