Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Army selection part 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I stayed 1 and half an hour stand in the sun and 1 and half an hour sitting...
There was a guy called Elvis Presley and when the sargeant called him everyone started to laugh ahahahaha...
Today I was supposed to do the interview, but I'm going to do the interview tomorrow because there were a lot of people there...

I'm trying to join the army so I'll update the thread when I get to the next stage...
I'm very excited about it...

Good luck on your exam, i was rejected by the army where i live, too fucking manlet

I fucking haye the army, i hope i can save my ass form it. they force every male to do army service for 6 months

Yes, they force us and use us like slaves. CUCKSSSSS
That sucks... mandatory military service is just a cheap labor for the government, but even being shit I'd like to go there because I don't have anything more interesting to do in my life so...
160 cm / 5'3 in imperial standards
have you tried taking growth hormone?

Damn OP.

At first I thought you were recounting some historical shit to us since the actual Elvis Presley was in the army during his life.

I can't join army I am sick my mother bestowed upon me great disease.

Nice, I got rejected due to health reasons.
Enjoy it.

well at least you don't have to worry about your girlfriend cucking you since you don't have one

I have questions:
1. Why do you think you're Galleo?
2. What will you gain from joining army?
3. Won't u get bullied like I would if I went?
4. What exactly r u doing in the army
5. What r the ppl like if u know any1

well at least you don't have to worry about your girlfriend cucking you since you don't have one
I have waifus

I have questions:
1. Why do you think you're Galleo?
2. What will you gain from joining army?
3. Won't u get bullied like I would if I went?
4. What exactly r u doing in the army
5. What r the ppl like if u know any1
1.He started imitating me...
I was doing that first
I'm getting mogged by a banned user :feelstrash:

2. money and I'll have something different to do in my life... I don't want to rot in my room alone every single day.

3. I'm a little bit concerned about this, but tbh idk... I just want to do my shiet and get out.

4. cleaning, work as a sentinel and do some basic services depending of the area I'll be headed like maintenance of computers or cars, driver, nursing, cooker, etc.

5. I didn't understand the question :\ could you explain it to me?

5. I didn't understand the question :\ could you explain it to me?
What r the ppl there like. Do u know what the sergeants r like or what any of the fellow students like you are like or have you not seen any1 yet

What r the ppl there like. Do u know what the sergeants r like or what any of the fellow students like you are like or have you not seen any1 yet
There is only one guy there that I know, but he's just an old soldier ( After a year as a recruit, you become an old soldier ) and the rest don't know me well and I don't know them either so I can't answer this yet...

Joining the army in brazil sounds like some serious shit, but it sounds like a good time to have some people yelling Portuguese insults at you and shooting whatever crazy military rifle they give you

I had sub 83 iq so I couldn't join it man