Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW armpit fetish

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
this was awakened in me when I discovered one of my early hentai favorites, miboujin nikki
Pit

this hands behind head pose is hot af :ahegao:and I should be witnessing a real girl reenacting this instead of sitting in my room alone in my prime on friday night

I have this as well. Want to lick cute girls armpits. :feelsohh:

I have this as well. Want to lick cute girls armpits. :feelsohh:
i would just do it to be a good little puppy for my goth femoid no hair though :feelsohh:

this was awakened in me when I discovered one of my early hentai favorites, miboujin nikki
View attachment 624060
this hands behind head pose is hot af :ahegao:and I should be witnessing a real girl reenacting this instead of sitting in my room alone in my prime on friday night
It looks good in hentai but not irl

Armpits of only White girls:owo: not ugly shitskin currywhores:mask:

Armpits are gross.

not impressed OP you didn't even have her pits doing anything

RelmTakagiKamaFateAshley and Nachure

Dam and I thought I was the only person with this.

It's an okay fetish, Guro is definitely more based though since you kill stupid foids and rape their dead bodies

Yes its nice. I don't mind little hair if the girl is hot

Shaved, very trimmed armpit of teen foids is great, holding her arm while fucking her while touching the armpit, sniffing and licking it, alao their feet, i can only dream (e-thot armpit is good too)