Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Armenian soldiers feed corpses of killed Azerbaijani soldiers to pigs

Armenians look far more sand than Azeris. JFL at thise coping Armeniggers.

Armenians are the smarter sand niggers. Eat the pigs before they eat them.
Armenians look far more sand than Azeris. JFL at thise coping Armeniggers.
they're all sand

Now im hungry, but not for humans. I have some wild boar sausages.

Armeniggers lose the fucking war and now playing with dead corpses. how pathetic :feelskek::feelskek:

Armeniggers lose the fucking war and now playing with dead corpses. how pathetic :feelskek::feelskek:
legit wish turkey finished the job back in ww1

They should’ve just destroyed Armenia, they’re fucking jews supported by Russia. Fucking Russia ruins everything good, I hate this country, can’t even have a war because of those jews.

I’d support muslims before jews anyday, jews are literally Satan spawns.

They should’ve just destroyed Armenia, they’re fucking jews supported by Russia. Fucking Russia ruins everything good, I hate this country, can’t even have a war because of those jews.

I’d support muslims before jews anyday, jews are literally Satan spawns.
@SryMyEnglish thoughts?

There is nothing divine, sacred or romantic about giving your life fighting pointless modern conflicts when the politicians who sent their kids to safety, sold you phony nationalism and sent you to front are conspiring together in private and are getting directions from same people. You are not martyr or hero, you are a cannon fodder that nobody gives a shit about, this man had family, dreams, aspirations and now he ended up abandoned and forgotten in bowels of pigs.

Every soldier should desert, their lives are worth more than this.

Last edited:
There is nothing divine, sacred or romantic about giving your life fighting pointless modern conflicts when the politicians who sold you phony nationalism and sent you to front are conspiring together in private and getting directions from same people. You are not martyr or hero, you are a cannon fodder that nobody gives a shit about, this man had a family and now he ended up in bowels of pigs.

Every soldier should desert, their lives are worth more than this.

I’m desensitised to this stuff but it’s still brutal. He’s in a different place now..... or not.
There is nothing divine, sacred or romantic about giving your life fighting pointless modern conflicts when the politicians who sent their kids to safety, sold you phony nationalism and sent you to front are conspiring together in private and are getting directions from same people. You are not martyr or hero, you are a cannon fodder that nobody gives a shit about, this man had family, dreams, aspirations and now he ended up abandoned and forgotten in bowels of pigs.
BASED

Last edited:
Dead Foid corpses should be fed to pigs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back