Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Armed Security officER chad rejects attention-seeking slut

he should arrest her for sexual harassment or indecent exposure

she has man hips

She isn't even hot jfl

jfl @ all those bluepilled hashtags on the bottom

Suicidefuel, I wish I could say something similar.

Scripted though. Just another trick to lure incels/blackpillers so they can generate more views i.e. money.

Based for not feeding her ego

Based stance and response.

What a weird person if real. What does rating people have to do with u being married?

fuck that guy, police are based for killing niggers
Police don't give a shit about you or any civvie. Nig cops kill nig civvies all the time too, but the MSM won't report on that

Suicidefuel, I wish I could say something similar.

Sad thing is, we are so starved of sex, that if for some reason she decides to intERview us, we might impulsively simp for her and give hER a rating of 10, thinking that she’s gonna have sex with us

If we’re LUCKY she’ll just say something like “awwww thanks, thats so cute”, and then she’ll end up getting fucked by rich chad in his Lamborghini not long aftER that

But If we’re UNLUCKY (which is the most likely scenario out of the two), she will report us for sexual harassment and we will be locked up in jail for 10 years for rating a whore a 10, and once again she will just be continuing hER life getting dicked by rich chads in their Lamborghinis while we rot in a cage like an animal, getting raped daily by BBC niggERs

Based on my calculations……..

Its ovER.

Last edited: