Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Armchair philosophy from a bored youngcel

• Thread starter i Miss My Innocence
  • Start date
i Miss My Innocence

i Miss My Innocence

everyday
★★
Preface: This is just my personal anecdote. Of course many people “defy” the standard. Take what you will and please criticize me if I said something stupid. There is no main idea to this rambling mess. This is just my hypothetical attempt at sounding intelligent for once.

——————————————————————————

The rapid influx of new technology and social networking services are deteriorating our association with reality, creating a pseudo-identity crisis in many young people. The convenience of rapid entertainment may cause someone to feel “out of touch” and in need of a sense of belonging; developing quirks and conjured up issues just to stand out as special. No longer can we forge our own identity when we see others living lives we can only hope to obtain. In todays society, everybody strives to be the same different.

Personality is set by trends and whatever new piece of information others deem as “deep” or “cool”. Countless people find themselves bored as a result of this now dopamine driven society. Today, our “happiness” is satiated with just a couple button clicks. No longer do we need to think for ourselves, when we are just one google click away from any question we need answers for. Computers dictate many of the crucial aspects of our life now.

Memories and feelings may seem unreal to oneself - with every day blurring by as we waste more and more of our time staring at a screen. Life for many people is just a personal journey to figure out who we truly are as an individual - if there even is such a thing. Furthermore, are we truly making a connection with the people we interact with? Can we truly understand each other in todays society? Is it even possible to truly “understand” somebody? Is love just a result of natural processes that we choose to idealize? Are we truly autonomous in how we think? We can only see the world through our own subjective reality. Who’s to say we are “correct” in anything?

Many people I’ve met in my short-lived life decide to envelope themselves into their ego. Perceiving the world around them into their own beliefs of right and wrong. Judging others who don’t fit their own personal narrative of what a “good” person should be/do. Conforming their entire world view to how they personally feel, all because it’s the only comfortable way they can perceive reality. They are the “main characters” of their own story. And anyone who defies their norm, can go fuck right off. Part of me is envious that these people radiate such a strong personality that I do not have myself.

As the future of humanity continues, I wouldn’t be surprised if intelligence sharply declined with it. Ted Kaczynski was based for his ideologies. Too bad he failed to understand that humans are naturally fucked in the head, and no amount of anarchy can fix this curse we’ve been bestowed. In todays world, we have to sacrifice our individuality to allow humanity to function and progress into the future. Whether that’s a good thing or not is up to you to decide.

Preface: This is just my personal anecdote. Of course many people “defy” the standard. Take what you will and please criticize me if I said something stupid. There is no main idea to this rambling mess. This is just my hypothetical attempt at sounding intelligent for once.

——————————————————————————

The rapid influx of new technology and social networking services are deteriorating our association with reality, creating a pseudo-identity crisis in many young people. The convenience of rapid entertainment may cause someone to feel “out of touch” and in need of a sense of belonging; developing quirks and conjured up issues just to stand out as special. No longer can we forge our own identity when we see others living lives we can only hope to obtain. In todays society, everybody strives to be the same different.

Personality is set by trends and whatever new piece of information others deem as “deep” or “cool”. Countless people find themselves bored as a result of this now dopamine driven society. Today, our “happiness” is satiated with just a couple button clicks. No longer do we need to think for ourselves, when we are just one google click away from any question we need answers for. Computers dictate many of the crucial aspects of our life now.

Memories and feelings may seem unreal to oneself - with every day blurring by as we waste more and more of our time staring at a screen. Life for many people is just a personal journey to figure out who we truly are as an individual - if there even is such a thing. Furthermore, are we truly making a connection with the people we interact with? Can we truly understand each other in todays society? Is it even possible to truly “understand” somebody? Is love just a result of natural processes that we choose to idealize? Are we truly autonomous in how we think? We can only see the world through our own subjective reality. Who’s to say we are “correct” in anything?

Many people I’ve met in my short-lived life decide to envelope themselves into their ego. Perceiving the world around them into their own beliefs of right and wrong. Judging others who don’t fit their own personal narrative of what a “good” person should be/do. Conforming their entire world view to how they personally feel, all because it’s the only comfortable way they can perceive reality. They are the “main characters” of their own story. And anyone who defies their norm, can go fuck right off. Part of me is envious that these people radiate such a strong personality that I do not have myself.

As the future of humanity continues, I wouldn’t be surprised if intelligence sharply declined with it. Ted Kaczynski was based for his ideologies. Too bad he failed to understand that humans are naturally fucked in the head, and no amount of anarchy can fix this curse we’ve been bestowed. In todays world, we have to sacrifice our individuality to allow humanity to function and progress into the future. Whether that’s a good thing or not is up to you to decide.
forgot to mention, none of this has anything to do with my inceldom. These are just re-occurring patterns I see in reality.

When I was talking about simulated universes I realized we are in a strange time for this layer of the simulation we are in. The time when we are beginning to create the next layer of the simulation. In time with exponential growth of computing, we will create entire simulated universes like this universe we are in now. And we will create ageless, diseaseless humans which imo will become the spirits for the new simulations below us.

But this transition period of the metaverse, where we are going into our screens.. like you can see people are metaphorically being pulled into their screens. Both hours at home, work with the computers and when not on the computer they are being pulled into their cell phones.

And within those computers and cell phones connecting them up it creates virtual realms where other people are there too but not in their human bodies. It is bending peoples conception of reality, like some people could say 20 years ago, hey those worlds are not 'real'. And I said I know what you mean, but aren't they real, what is happening in them is really happening. Those worlds 'exist', like MMO worlds.

Then it started merging like social media, digital items being traded for real money, even money started to go virtual. People even asked how different is having Google to look up things, versus your own memory. Is it becoming an extension of your own consciousness.

'Realness' is disappearing like normies and foids they act differently if they think they are being video taped. They aren't smart enough to see no one is actually watching their page. Its like reality tv shows - the people know they are being video taped. But then we get into how much of when people are in public even before cameras were they acting.

Well if those normies want to wage war over quirkiness and pseudo meanings then let them, though we still need to bash them over the head when they inevitably came to draft us into their side either by making an example out of someone who refuses to participate or by showing how virtuos they are by "fixing" us or it could just be me being delusional for the nth time

Realness' is disappearing like normies and foids they act differently if they think they are being video taped. They aren't smart enough to see no one is actually watching their page. Its like reality tv shows - the people know they are being video taped. But then we get into how much of when people are in public even before cameras were they acting.
This

Yeah most are just egoistical cunts who do whatever the people on the TV or phone tell them to