Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ariana Grande is now a 27 years old (well past wall) roastie? Damn I feel old.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-

God damn I know the saying "I get older they stay the same age" mantra is true but damn.

Also blackpill she has 8 confirmed (celebrity) relationships- not counting unofficial relationships prior to fame.

So she is damaged goods at this point and doomed to fail. Any children at this point would be
a- cucked
b- victims of telegony
c- inability to pairbond

Last edited:
I imagine how many underage women had "wrist icicles" inspired by her.

She needs to be jailed

the worst part about her is she is getting more nigger each year. if you compare her pics to when she was 15 she is a completely different LOOKING person

but yea i felt the same way OP. immediately felt old as shit when i read her age when i read that yahoo story this morning. it was just yesterday she was the new "hot thing" in the industry and just turning 21. god damn time flies when you are old and pathetic

She hasn’t aged since she was 16. She still looks like a teenager

Wrist icicles means teenage girls who have cum (sperm) dripping off their wrist due to giving blowjob/handjob combos like some $50 Mexican whore in a Motel room. Kind of like a pearl necklace getting spunk on their breasts/chest doing the same.

Well to answer your question, Grande hypersexualised my ex-neighbour's 12 year old daughter who went from riding a tricycle with her 8 year old sister to riding the cock carousel in high heels within the space of 6 months.

Oh and Ariana is Jewish (despite being mistaken for South American cause of her fake Latin surname).
She hasn’t aged since she was 16. She still looks like a teenager

Which is why she's still famous due to her neotenous looks or in english "she still looks like a 12 year old girl who found her Mummy's make-up bag".

That said cable cutting paedos, who like little girls, have now found their oasis with Tik Tok.

Why imitate when you can have the real thing?

Last edited:
the worst part about her is she is getting more nigger each year. if you compare her pics to when she was 15 she is a completely different LOOKING person

but yea i felt the same way OP. immediately felt old as shit when i read her age when i read that yahoo story this morning. it was just yesterday she was the new "hot thing" in the industry and just turning 21. god damn time flies when you are old and pathetic

If you look at her dating history she sticks to her own Jewish race. The fact she said "she wanted to marry (the blatantly Jewish) Pete Davidson at first sight" at age 25 = end of discussion.

The whole "big (6 inch small) Shaun" was propoganda and a fake "black on white" union, designed to have white USA teenage girls blacked using a black boyfriend as the latest fashion accessory.
The free market dating market doesn't like though. 00.02% white chad only.

Last edited:
I hope she does't breed.
I look forward to her OD or breakdown in 10 years time when the wall really begins to bite

Could never get hard to that whore

Her lip fillers are disgusting

She still retains that loli look; I didn't know she's approaching the wall

Damn! I remember when she was a Stacy and would jack off to Sam and cat episodes when I was younger JFL

in my basement, correct
You forgot to say "in Minecraft"
full

She’s also 100% caucasian white which is both surprising and depressing at the same time.

In the sense that since she’s so often conducted herself like a degenerate lowlife it’d be far better for the white image if she really was a wetback instead of simply LARPing as one.

She’s also 100% caucasian.

No.

0e0b2245ca4a62f2c7a93409d4e2789c.jpg

Greasy curly mediterranean hair, pasty white skin, Jewish chin (prior to cosmetic surgery on her mandible) and a hairweave. It's also confirmed her Jewish heritage hence "the souless thousand yard stare, indicating no soul amongst Jewish women" and also some Italian genes.

No.

0e0b2245ca4a62f2c7a93409d4e2789c.jpg

Greasy curly mediterranean hair, pasty white skin, Jewish chin (prior to cosmetic surgery on her mandible) and a hairweave. It's also confirmed her Jewish heritage hence "the souless thousand yard stare, indicating no soul amongst Jewish women" and also some Italian genes.
no jewnose

what?
Wrist icicles means teenage girls who have cum (sperm) dripping off their wrist due to giving blowjob/handjob combos like some $50 Mexican whore in a Motel room. Kind of like a pearl necklace getting spunk on their breasts/chest doing the same.

Well to answer your question, Grande hypersexualised my ex-neighbour's 12 year old daughter who went from riding a tricycle with her 8 year old sister to riding the cock carousel in high heels within the space of 6 months.

Oh and Ariana is Jewish (despite being mistaken for South American cause of her fake Latin surname).

Which is why she's still famous due to her neotenous looks or in english "she still looks like a 12 year old girl who found her Mummy's make-up bag".

That said cable cutting paedos, who like little girls, have now found their oasis with Tik Tok.

Why imitate when you can have the real thing?
Oh shit. What the actual fuck.
I'm always blown away. Every fucking time.

no jewnose

It's a stereotype that every girl with jewish genes will get the elephant seal jew nose and physique. As I said though she's got the "pointy witch chin" associated with jews (most "witches" persecuted by the Catholic Church for magik, alternate medicine or sodomy through midwifery, pagan heresy were actually Jewish handmaids. Historic feminists if you will).

Some get "the nose", some don't.
Most Jew girls who notice the snout get plastic surgery (rhinoplasty) like Jennifer Anniston (Friends TV show) hiding it, rather than going Barbara Streisand.
Oh shit. What the actual fuck.
I'm always blown away. Every fucking time.

I know right.

It's one thing to encourage loli breeding during her prime, as @LOLI BREEDING would attest. But its another to encourage hypergamy turning our women into roastie sluts inable to pairbond due to too many sexual partners, getting humped, dumped and abused by boys her own age.

Fun fact, 50-75% of teenage girls report getting emotionally, physically abused by boyfriends their own age and even sexually assaulted (NSPCC UK)

So so much for "its only Kebab shop owners or older white incels who abuse younger girls".

Last edited:
she is 5'0". turn on the gas before she breeds

She’s also 100% caucasian white which is both surprising and depressing at the same time.

In the sense that since she’s so often conducted herself like a degenerate lowlife it’d be far better for the white image if she really was a wetback instead of simply LARPing as one.
Seems she is a jew

now she's a coalburning black lives matter virtue signalling whore.

As if I needed a reason to hate this bitch more.

BLM are now attacking synagogoues and Grande is a practicer of Kabbalah Judaism. So where does her allegiance lay or is she double crossing, dealing?

unknown.png

unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back