Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ariana Granda declares Jeffrey Dahmer her "dream date"

What do you think?

• Total voters
WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW9KbqomKmk&t=1813

After Grande infamously declared she would LOVE to have dinner with the serial killer—who was murdered by a fellow inmate in 1994—the family of a blackcel—a deaf, non-verbal victim of Dahmer killed in 1991—told TMZ that the pop star, 31 (yes, this is a full-grown woman openly stuck in her true crime phase), should publicly apologise.

“To me, it seems like she’s sick in her mind,” expressed Hughes’s mother, Shirley, who seemed “disturbed" by Grande laughing while making the confession, showing no empathy for the families of Dahmer’s 17 victims.

This has to be among the most shameless and blatant darktriadpills that has ever received this level of mainstream attention in recent memory. The sheer confidence and ease on her face as she declares that her greatest desire is to meet and have a dinner date with—we all know what that implies—one of the most notorious serial killers and sex offenders (who was also known for pedophilia, cannibalism and necrophilia) tells you everything you need to know about her moral disposition. I knew most females are atracted to evil, but for one of the most statusmaxxed foids on earth to say this is insane.

Last edited:
foids whan tsomeone that can kill, they dont think they will get killed but the do most of the time. killers gotta kill no matter what

Last edited:
BPD foids are obsessed with serial killers and related dark triad scum.

Imagine saying to a child that u would fuck a gay canniball
Thats just sad

too bad for her dahmer is bbc only

It doesn't surprise me tbh

So would she like to feel the consequences of the date?

i bet they wouldn't be so relatable when they started choking them to death.

Of course she loves him. He is an lgbt icon.

foids whan tsomeone that can kill, they dont think they will get killed but the do most of the time. killers gotta kill no matter what
Imagine saying to a child that u would fuck a gay canniball
Thats just sad
don't get any ideas
So would she like to feel the consequences of the date?
i bet they wouldn't be so relatable when they started choking them to death.
In another timeline, Ariana would've gotten Bianca'd. I always found it alarming how comfortable foids are with consuming true crime slop, but taking it to this level honestly really is sick. The same goes for incels here who glorify dark triad mass shooters in much the same way. It's nauseating to me.

Last edited:
In another timeline, Ariana would've gotten Bianca'd. I always found it alarming how comfortable foids are with consuming true crime slop, but taking it to this level honestly really is sick. The same goes for incels here who glorify dark triad mass shooters in much the same way. It's nauseating to me.
tagging you because you tagged me

I honestly hate the mass shooters who killed literally everyone they encountered. Most of the victims in mass shootings have mostly been ugly unfortunate men, so unfortunate they lost the genetic lottery and happened to be in the same place a shooting took place in and ended up losing their lives.

Of course she loves him. He is an lgbt icon.
xd

Notice how she gets to say demonic things like this and get away with it, yet Kanye gets canceled for life because of his opinions on the jews. It goes to show who's behind the industry and what it's all about.

Ariana Grande when she sees a homosexual pedophile cannibal necrophiliac rapist serial killer

@shii410 @Zettacel @PixyBLACKED

Make an example: burn her

I honestly hate the mass shooters who killed literally everyone they encountered. Most of the victims in mass shootings have mostly been ugly unfortunate men, so unfortunate they lost the genetic lottery and happened to be in the same place a shooting took place in and ended up losing their lives.
Except for Marc Lepine, and Saint Cho.

:yes:This is when foids speak honestly. They dont care for victims, only for killers. Torturing, raping and killing someone is the ultimate mog, he had a mogger personality.

I would be more astonished if she spoke bad of him

what pill is this

All women have frontal lobe syndrome if you know you know

just be serial killer theory
to be fair she said dinner not sex

So, Dahmer was gay, probably he refuses the dinner

Women into those serial killer podcasts show many signs of narcissism

Wasn't Dahmer a faggot?

P sure I remember him writing gay af letters to Jason Moss in The Last Victim

sec let me check

ok yeah:

I'd like to see full body shots of you lying on the bed, hands behind your head, with your chest fully inflated. I'd enjoy photos of you reaching high for the ceiling. To me, there's nothing more erotic than a handsome young man with a rock hard body and a slim tapering waist. I wish that I could see everything; but I suppose that that will never happen. It's a shame that someone as good looking as you has to cover anything up. Well please try to send as many good photos as you can.
Ariana is really too ugly to be so loud and obnoxious

Having a partner who would rather fuck guys would be justice

After Grande infamously declared she would LOVE to have dinner with the serial killer—who was murdered by a fellow inmate in 1994—the family of a blackcel—a deaf, non-verbal victim of Dahmer killed in 1991—told TMZ that the pop star, 31 (yes, this is a full-grown woman openly stuck in her true crime phase), should publicly apologise.

“To me, it seems like she’s sick in her mind,” expressed Hughes’s mother, Shirley, who seemed “disturbed" by Grande laughing while making the confession, showing no empathy for the families of Dahmer’s 17 victims.

This has to be among the most shameless and blatant darktriadpills that has ever received this level of mainstream attention in recent memory. The sheer confidence and ease on her face as she declares that her greatest desire is to meet and have a dinner date with—we all know what that implies—one of the most notorious serial killers and sex offenders (who was also known for pedophilia, cannibalism and necrophilia) tells you everything you need to know about her moral disposition. I knew most females are atracted to evil, but for one of the most statusmaxxed foids on earth to say this is insane.

Of course she likes him. Throughout history foids have always shown great sexual interest in serial killers (only chad looking ones). Let's have a look at Tendy Bundy for example: killed 30+ foids, fucked their decomposing bodies, decapited them etc. Despite all this foids never hated him, they actually sent him love letters while he was in prison

she looked better with dark hair

I wanna be friends with ER, but fuck ariana grande for proving its all about looks

I need to work on my personality like Jeffrey Dahmer did

Women into those serial killer podcasts show many signs of narcissism
yeah ariana is a clusterb chavette-esque foid who is insecure + acts out to become the centre of attention

probably why she says inflammatory stuff like this jfl

modern pop music is like a museum of foid neuroses tbh, and sadly young foids learn to model their vacuous behaviour on it

Last edited:
I think they're retarded organics doing what the first organic cellular organism did.

I wanna be friends with ER
based

foids have awful taste, choosing a literal homosexual over the supreme gentleman

his immortal words ring true:

"[T]his just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!

“Females truly have something mentally wrong with them. Their minds are flawed, and at this point in my life I was beginning to see it. The more I explored my college town of Isla Vista, the more ridiculousness I witnessed... It is completely and utterly wrong, in every sense of the word. As these truths fully dawned on me, I became deeply disturbed by them. Deeply disturbed, offended, and traumatized.”

Amazing pERsonality

This. This is why foids love guys like Richard Ramirez or Ted Bundy but not guys like Tsutomu Miyazaki or Issei Sagawa(Japanese subhuman serial killers/cannibals):feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• I understand her tbh, this is based. There are serial killers I want to meet and befriend, like ER.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
ER cels are fake cels just go ER theory!