Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Arguments for Reincarnation

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Just a random thought, but i am putting forth some arguments for why I might have developed a more strong conviction in reincarnation

>>>>> General law of Physics state that for every action there will be an equal and opposite reaction, so implying that the inverse of this theory also must be true i.e no reaction can occur without action. Our birth is a reaction of action by our parents, but that doesn't justify the fact that we were born in a certain place, race,in a certain community, with certain family , with fixed features and there is nothing we could have done to change those circumstances . So this implies that we will be living a reaction which was without our own wish and consent, we are given a reaction without performing any action or whatsoever before our birth .

>>>>This will be a grave injustice to natural order of things and seems totally illogical that we are given a certain birth without our choice and there are certain fixed things we can't do nothing to change it . Judeo- Christian philosophy answers this dilemma by coping with an argument that " Life is a test by God and we must bear it " but we all know judeo christian theology was born in the minds of enslaved race and not master races. So the only logical explanation that why some babies are born in a third world gutter with shit genes and diseases while another baby is born in a well to do developed country with healthy genes, good looks , sufficient high development index and income, goes to an ivy college, parties every weekend in his prime, is that his birth is a reaction of the good and bad actions performed by one in his previous life and whatever was his mental state during death in his previous life he gets a body accordingly in this life.

>>> Those who say that if reincarnation is true then why is human population increasing and not remain in a constant state is that reincarnation is not limited to only human beings but the cycle of birth and rebirth applies to all organic living and moving creatures. So if you sum up the total energy of a system in the universe, its never increasing or decreasing but it remains in a constant state. Only thing is energy keeps going through numerous changes for trillions of eons of years :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I really fucking hope that there's no afterlife, bc this shit rn is unbearable

To me reincarnation makes more sense. A lot of people love to say that there's going to be nothing after we die and it'll be like the time before we were born but you still can't explain how we got here in the first place. If one can be born here at least once, what makes you think it couldn't happen again.

After you die your body just can't receive consciousness anymore. Its like when a radio breaks up it cannot anymore pick up the signal but the signal still exists and there's going to be more and more radios that can pick the same signal once again.

Reincarnation is a cope
maybe or maybe not... but it does have a strong ground tbh ... its high physics. we haven't even touch those area, cause science have been too busy pushing the idea of a meaningless and nihilistic theory of life

I really fucking hope that there's no afterlife, bc this shit rn is unbearable
what if you get compensated in a multi verse for the suffering you have endured in this life :feelswhat: that wud b fckin awesome

To me reincarnation makes more sense. A lot of people love to say that there's going to be nothing after we die and it'll be like the time before we were born but you still can't explain how we got here in the first place. If one can be born here at least once, what makes you think it couldn't happen again.

After you die your body just can't receive consciousness anymore. Its like when a radio breaks up it cannot anymore pick up the signal but the signal still exists and there's going to be more and more radios that can pick the same signal once again.
yeaah man you get it..even westerm philosophers such as carl jung and nietzsche has advocated for the theory of eternal return :feelswhat:

yeaah man you get it..even westerm philosophers such as carl jung and nietzsche has advocated for the theory of eternal return :feelswhat:
news flash, it aint gonna happen. you die, and that's it. there's nothing more!

news flash, it aint gonna happen. you die, and that's it. there's nothing more!
Nihilism is like fckin slave thinking :feelsUgh: You can do better than that... how about building a ubermensch mentality. If our lives were only meant to cope as an incel than we better cope like fckin legends.. Fck all the roasties, they are garbage tier anyways

Partially yes. There is life in many other parts in the universe, not limited to humanoid lifeforms.
I wish that this is true :feelsaww: it would add real meaning to ascending tbh ...this life form is gross anyway, i want a pure light body without having to sweat shit urinate and all that gross things