Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Argument

• Thread starter blackoutwhitein3
  • Start date
B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
Anybody’s parents argue, here? I’m angry and pissed, right now, so I want answers on this thing.

All parents argue bro, just go and google divorce demographics of your country. Sorry for how you feel but you have to get over it.

All parents argue bro, just go and google divorce demographics of your country. Sorry for how you feel but you have to get over it.
But here’s the problem. My parents have separated, and now my dad’s back at the house cuz bills. Now I’m back to having headaches.

But here’s the problem. My parents have separated, and now my dad’s back at the house cuz bills. Now I’m back to having headaches.
You can't do anything for this, just wait till he leaves bro....Are you old enough to live alone and get a job ?

You can't do anything for this, just wait till he leaves bro....Are you old enough to live alone and get a job ?
No, I’m fucking not. And right now, I’m having suicidal thoughts and I want to die. Everything involved with my family is DRAMA. If u want more detail, refer to my thread called “Father”. And today, my mom was losing it cuz she thinks my dad’s “ex” came back to help her out.

my parents argued before they broke up

I’ll be
No, I’m fucking not. And right now, I’m having suicidal thoughts and I want to die. Everything involved with my family is DRAMA. If u want more detail, refer to my thread called “Father”. And today, my mom was losing it cuz she thinks my dad’s “ex” came back to help her out.
I’ll be 18 next year, but I’m pretty much an underdeveloped autist, so it will take some time to get my shit together, and but this other horseshit is triggering all types of paranoid thoughts.
Yo
my parents argued before they broke up
your situation is different from mine.