Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Argument against bluepill

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
1 As a man, I am able to admit that men have certain natural inclinations such as wanting to assert themselves, fight or even sexually assault women.
They are all primitive attributes and seen in any animal, you can impute other natures upon man and perhaps I will be able to agree

2 So women should also have certain natural inclinations like hypergamy, wanting only the most distinguished men (which for some people is absurd even though it seems obvious) hybristophilia (Which is both the result of the search for a more assertive partner and the consequence of the fact that a large part of humanity has been at war, so women have adapted to prefer invaders), perhaps infanticide (since most mammals practice this and certain women have a strange obsession with abortion)

If a woman reads this she has two options:

Deny: that is, either men are more intellectually honest and women are therefore a lying gender, or there is no natural inclination which to me is absurd because even a social construction needs a "libidinal" validation because if not then there would be no reason for it to be a certain way, it would have no form or global similarity
But even so if you deny natural inclinations so either judgments have no validity because nobody has any nature or using the "social construction" argument I can judge women in the same way that feminists judge men (in this case feminists use rape) then it doesn't make much difference

Incels are basically right

Affirm: Incels are consequently right