Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arguing with IT is pointless

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
This person makes a well informed post in a polite manner expressing concern for men and posing a legitimate question.

Screenshot 20200327 111428 Reddit

UH OH, SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT SWEATY.

Like a pack of lions chasing a gazelle IT ignore every single point made and chose to add their own retarded views in the face of PURE EVIDENCE.

Warning retardation ahead.

Screenshot 20200327 111515 Reddit

Screenshot 20200327 111452 Reddit

Screenshot 20200327 111441 Reddit

In short, stop making posts about IT, or asking them questions. It does not matter if you are right or present evidence, they do not care, especially if it's with men's issues.

Gorila sorprendido 1909792

Inceltears have maggot-infested brains. You’d might as well argue with a zombie.

Inceltears have maggot-infested brains. You’d might as well argue with a zombie.

Imagine calling someone who's bringing up statistics to HELP people an incel.

Incel is the new Nazi. It's just a word used to dismiss whoever you dont like.

Imagine calling someone who's bringing up statistics to HELP people an incel.

Incel is the new Nazi. It's just a word used to dismiss whoever you dont like.
The word “incel” is just a politically correct version of “virgin” at this point.

74DDC4F7 E3BE 4249 9EC9 23BDC53F81E1
2C44F08C CC95 455C 9385 F9A52DA97701

People watchdogging incels are mindless (IT, expel incels, incelwatch, etc) and will arguably never change, but it’s good to argue with them as practice against people that are actually willing to hop the fence.

It’s also good to argue with these people just in case any lurkers happen to be around tbh. Also it’s just fun.

I agree with u tho that there’s too many IT posts here. They’re funny and all, but not so much when it constitutes half the forums made here.

Yeah man, I don't get why people bother with it

It's literally talking to a brick wall.
IT members are soylent filled NPCs.

This is why I don't speak with them no more. They claim our arguments are false and that we have claims that can easily be debunked and have been debunked, but their version of debunking incel claims is literally just saying shit like this.

"Who cares about statistics br0"
Literally kill yourself tbh

Not a credible source LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO WOMEN EVERYONE
View attachment 223485View attachment 223486
People watchdogging incels are mindless (IT, expel incels, incelwatch, etc) and will arguably never change, but it’s good to argue with them as practice against people that are actually willing to hop the fence.

It’s also good to argue with these people just in case any lurkers happen to be around tbh. Also it’s just fun.

I agree with u tho that there’s too many IT posts here. They’re funny and all, but not so much when it constitutes half the forums made here.

IT never has any valid arguments. They mostly just throw petty insults, demean, or try to use their feelings as facts.

You can never win with blue pilled normies they will just ignore any point you make and say some retarded shit.

Yeah, I don't argue that much with people these days.
It's pointless to argue with idiots. They won't listen.

It’s also good to argue with these people just in case any lurkers happen to be around tbh.
Eh idk about that, but i will say that my first contact with incels was an anti incel video that has instantly made me hop the fence.

you dont argue with them, just call them cucks and faggots tbh