Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arguing With Holes on important issues is dumb

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Everything women say is in fact bullshit. But some people try to fight with foids on stupid shit like “astrology, or whether some black guy was on meth or was stealing beyond reasonable doubt when he got ended by police . It just moves women to topics that have higher stakes to society, that they still will have retarted opinion of. Leave them tiptoeing in the tulips, they are dumb either way.
This is why I’m against IT mainly, trying to breakdown what we have to say :feelzez:

Everything women say is in fact bullshit. But some people try to fight with foids on stupid shit like “astrology, or whether some black guy was on meth or was stealing beyond reasonable doubt when he got ended by police . It just moves women to topics that have higher stakes to society, that they still will have retarted opinion of. Leave them tiptoeing in the tulips, they are dumb either way.
This is why I’m against IT mainly, trying to breakdown what we have to say :feelzez:
communicating in any way with a foid is useless, any word that comes out of their mouth is stupid

It is like arguing with kids. Just entertainment value.

Arguing With Holes is dumb​

Women don’t talk to me.

Women have nothing to say intellectually that matters, I look at them as dumb children with clits and tits, I treat them as such. Arguing or debating with foids is pointless, they know nothing beyond popular emotional appeals, a majority of them preprogrammed of one form of bullshit after another. I treat them as the dumb selfish fucking retards that they really are. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Based
Women have nothing to say intellectually that matters, I look at them as dumb children with clits and tits, I treat them as such. Arguing or debating with foids is pointless, they know nothing beyond popular emotional appeals, a majority of them preprogrammed of one form of bullshit after another. I treat them as the dumb selfish fucking retards that they really are. :feelsjuice::yes:

You’re right, it’s pointless. It’s like trying to debate subhuman 30 IQ retards, making you the retard for trying. It doesn’t go anywhere and even if you do manage to change one’s mind, they forget within a day (or even hours sometimes) about the shit they conceded on. I’ve seen this with SJW cucks too, not just holes, though it’s infinitely more prevalent with the latter (rather the two tend to be synonymous :feelshaha:).

Imagine taking anything foids say seriously

Could be reddit