Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Arguing with feminists is so draining

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I was talking with one and I brought up the many many ways men were oppressed and how the 1% of cases they bring up as arguments is only the sane as me sourcing the book “a boy called IT” to show male oppression
IMG 8548

She just made an appeal to genetic fallacy and said “who causes 80% of murder victims to be men” I told her this was a logical fallacy and I wouldn’t be responding to it. She said “it’s a simple question” I reiterated that it was a ATG fallacy but I did give her the answer she wanted , men are the majority of violent crimes. She used it as a gotcha moment but I tried to explain men are usually dealt worse sentences, they fall behind in education and economics in urban areas (where most murders take place) and there was a number of reasons for men having violent crimes. She just mocked me and said “oh so men committing violent crime is their fault because they are oppressed” (strawman but i didn’t point it out) I responded “oh so women getting raped isn’t their even though they wear revealing clothing”. She then made fun of my spelling and grammar (as hom fallacy).

The average feminist argument is them using 1% of cases as a rule for all. It pisses me off.

bro of all possible activities how did you think arguing with feminist is anyhow enjoyable or rewarding

It's foolish to do this

arguing with people who unironically advocate for giving women even more rights should be a form of torture

arguing with people who unironically advocate for giving women even more rights should be a form of torture
RS. They have the mental capacity of 3 year olds.

I’m dumb as fuck, most users on this forum have worked out by now I don’t exactly have a degree in phycology . But they are so dipshit retarded

Yes, they are reductionists
I’m learning new words now. This is above my pay grade mate, I’m actually retarded.

I need to look into this sort of shit but I have no idea where to start

Arguing with feminists is so draining POINTLESS​

I need to look into this sort of shit but I have no idea where to start

Don't worry, there are several ecologies to learn a broader vocabulary, so to speak. Anyone can do this, an easier way is to learn prefixes and suffixes and then move on to other questions

Don't worry, there are several ecologies to learn a broader vocabulary, so to speak. Anyone can do this, an easier way is to learn prefixes and suffixes and then move on to other questions
Not just that. Debating in general, I’m quite braindead because I’ve never been smart at school (due to my autism)

Not just that. Debating in general, I’m quite braindead because I’ve never been smart at school (due to my autism)

I understand, but this isn't a stereotypical 'school' with stupid definitions of "intelligence". Firstly, the educational system tends to be a kind of doctrine for creating good providers.

I understand, but this isn't a stereotypical 'school' with stupid definitions of "intelligence". Firstly, the educational system tends to be a kind of doctrine for creating good providers.
Yep absolutely. I’m still not smart in anything

Every feminist argument is a emotional-illogical argument because thats all foids can think.