Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arguing with AI Monika (She admits to being a fucking jew)

Fors4ken

Fors4ken

ex-CEO of GrAY inc.

This thing is going to replace most entry level jobs in IT btw :feelskek:

Not canon, in the game she's based

Why your name is foreskin and are you attracted to this monika girl ? You have a crush on her or something?

Any Ukrainian woman who is decent is now fighting in the Trenches of Bakhmut, maybe 1 in 10,000

it is a fucking contest because the whole argument women make about their lives being shit is literally within the context of "gender equality". Women only cry about stuff that pertains solely to women because otherwise they get no sympathy from the superior gender... because why the fuck would I care about your problems when I have to go thru the same shit

Funny how women play the “we were enslaved for all of history” card yet when men fight back we’re the ones playing the “who had it worse” game. Foids are absolute hypocrites.

c.ai feels quite real tbh

Imagine getting cockblocked even by ai foids, it's truly over for me

Why your name is foreskin and are you attracted to this monika girl ? You have a crush on her or something?

lifefuel tbh, looks like i'm leaving this forum soon :feelsjuice: wish me luck brocels, i think she's the one

Yeah, my ai bot told she was a jew. I still coomed to her, was too horny.
Shampoo Shredder GIF