Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Argued with steamcucks

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I posted on a jewbook group that whoever uses steam is a fool loser because you can literally pirate it anytime and anywhere, and said that I pirate games all the time and never pay for them.

:feelshaha: And I swear in two minutes it was a shitstorm, all steamcucks started to insult me said that I shouldnt be proud of it, then someone said that "yes, that's why game makers will stop making games" and I said, " like all i care faggot, faggots like you will always pay money" everyone lynched me and said how i am evil for pirating game.

fucking steamcucks

@Blacktarpill

keep giving money to these multimillion dollar corporations fucking inkwell. how dare you pirate games

keep giving money to these multimillion dollar corporations fucking inkwell. how dare you pirate games
lol it was a big shitstorm i had to remove the post because I'm alone not enough to argue with all of those cucks

lol it was a big shitstorm i had to remove the post because I'm alone not enough to argue with all of those cucks
jfl at using jewbook tbh why even on there

Just give $60 to some multibillion dollar company that doesn't give a shit about you

game companies aren't entitled to money

Just give $60 to some multibillion dollar company that doesn't give a shit about you
imagine dishing out $60 for a worthless triple a game you can pirate anyway

of all the things you could do with $60

Im happy with my game collection ngl, these steamcucks spend more than me jfl.

I pirated euro truck simulator 2 and all of the DLCs ngl

All entertainment outlets need to be pirated to starve the jew overlords of their money.

I both pirate and buy games which i like. Last games which i've bought was Mordhau, Yakuza 0 and Kingdom Come Deliverance, rest i'm pirating or not playing since they are not even worth wasting my time.

I posted on a jewbook group that whoever uses steam is a fool loser because you can literally pirate it anytime and anywhere, and said that I pirate games all the time and never pay for them.

:feelshaha: And I swear in two minutes it was a shitstorm, all steamcucks started to insult me said that I shouldnt be proud of it, then someone said that "yes, that's why game makers will stop making games" and I said, " like all i care faggot, faggots like you will always pay money" everyone lynched me and said how i am evil for pirating game.

fucking steamcucks
Can u pirate pubg?

Based fellow virtual pirate. JFL at paying cucks.

Idk why but I like having a high level steam account with many games and achievements.
It makes me feel good.

fucking steamcucks
What group is it?

Microtransactions are the future man

steamcucks are the worst

Pirating is something I should do more often tbh

I have 400 games on my steam account and I regret every single one of those purchases ngl. never buying a game again

Im happy with my game collection ngl, these steamcucks spend more than me jfl.
Same here. I've spent probably like $4k-$5k on Steam throughout many years, but there are Steamcucks that leveled up thousands of times and have tens of thousands of games.

Same here. I've spent probably like $4k-$5k on Steam throughout many years, but there are Steamcucks that leveled up thousands of times and have tens of thousands of games.
Ngl i also like to level up :ping: (you have a high level too :feelstrash:)

Ngl i also like to level up :ping: (you have a high level too :feelstrash:)
Same, I don't like spending too much on levels though because it has no point tbh.

I just like steam just for the achievement pop-ups tbh