Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arent you glad women have rights?

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
[
View: https://youtu.be/zHvEC73KNnk

I sure am.

20200911 152639

Men of quality don't fear equality. :soy:

she has your nose:feelsahh:

I genuinely didn't understand a word this sheboon said

The #1 mortal enemy of blackcels.

That video gave me PTSD, reminded me a my hs days of being mentally and verbally chastised by loud ass black thots like her.

Video looks like it's of a video of a teenage black girl reciting a crude rap for laughs in class and just being loud tbh
Lots of girls in like middle school act loud and silly like that before they start getting more jaded in high school tbhngl

That video gave me PTSD, reminded me a my hs days of being mentally and verbally chastised by loud ass black thots like her.
And black women wonder why they're seen as masculine

:feelskek:

An interesting observation.

Well basically it translates to: im nothing but a cock sleeve for genetically superior men
Thank you for the translation and I was wondering how many people you were able to snag during Halloween for those "winter snacks" you were talking about in another thread ;)

Thank you for the translation and I was wondering how many people you were able to snag during Halloween for those "winter snacks" you were talking about in another thread ;)
Honestly, a lot less people than last year. Due to covid, many people actually stayed in this Halloween. Doesn't mean i wasn't able to nab a few on their way home from a slut party.

Lets just say i have enough to get me through the winter.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

Men of quality don't fear equality. :soy:

Men of quality = Chad bonestructure. Well yeah, I wouldnt fear it either when im at the top of the foodchain (or sex chain rather).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back