Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aren't incels asexual?

Erick

Erick

Banned
-
Aren't incels asexual? In the acronym LGBTQIA+ there is the A for asexual. Therefore, incels would already be included in the LGBT left-wing acronym.

Aren't incels asexual? In the acronym LGBTQIA+ there is the A for asexual. Therefore, incels would already be included in the LGBT left-wing acronym.
asexual not much appreciated in LGBT

Even if we could pass as LGBTQ whatever, They still wouldnt want us there because we are apparently harmful to women, Look at all the shit we write, They dont really want people that write kill and rape women all day in theyre circles.

Asexual = doesn't have sex because he/she chose so. Volcels might me asexual, but not incels (INVOLUNTARY celibate men)

Asexual refers to people who have no romantic desires.

And it was the feminist Alana who created the incel movement. What makes the incel movement a leftist movement

An Asexual wouldn't be on an incel forum because they don't care about sex or relationships, they're volcel, the opposite of us.

no, it doesn't exist

Did asexual choose to be born asexual? So it's involuntary, not voluntary
Asexuals don't want to have sex, we as incels want but can't get it. This are a whole different worlds

Anyway, I think that all this accelerationism is all the fault of the left.

Most incels are black in my country. This is destroying the black community in my country.

Anyway, I think that all this accelerationism is all the fault of the left.
Question, Where have you been all this time? 9 posts as this writing and joined jul 14 last year

asexual sexual don't want have sex but
we want sex there hung difference

54597.jpg

Asexuals are volcels not incels

Not to mention that many gays and transsexuals are actually closeted incels

In other words, it's the gays' fault for this accelerationism

Anyway, this incel talk is feminist PsyOps to upset men with autism and do revolutionary accelerationism. Stop falling for it. You can only beat PsyOps with other PsyOps

If incels are physically and mentally disabled, attacking incels is ableism and eugenics

If many incels are closeted gays, that is homophobia and homophobic bullying.

We probably actually desire sex more than the average person cause we’re deprived of it and have a whole community based around talking about it so no.

We probably actually desire sex more than the average person cause we’re deprived of it and have a whole community based around talking about it so no.
Here in Brazil it is easy to hire prostitutes. There are no prostitutes in your country? Even if it's illegal, it shouldn't be that difficult

Move to a country that has cheap prostitutes

I want to fuck but can't. That does not make me asexual. :feelsseriously:

It's full of left-wing accelerationist infiltrators in these incel groups.

Marxism: "The term "Accelerationism" is most commonly used pejoratively to designate the process by which capitalism is intensified in the belief that it will hasten its self-destructive tendencies and lead to its collapse."