Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Aren't good looking people usually short?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Ugliness is the real hell
★★
It must be quite rare to be tall and 7+/10
like 0.000000...?% of the population?
The trend I see is for guys with a face that conforms to lookism norms to be manlets

no because usually good looking foids select for tall men so the kid inherits both looks and height together (usually, not always)

It must be quite rare to be tall and 7+/10
like 0.000000...?% of the population?
The trend I see is for guys with a face that conforms to lookism norms to be manlets

I also notice that height is always average or low in beautiful people, but in my case it's just low height, which in itself is worse and doesn't make up for it, because my face is neither average nor beautiful, it's disproportionate, totally truecel.

If you're just going to say that, it's better not to comment.

no because usually good looking foids select for tall men so the kid inherits both looks and height together (usually, not always)
but there is genetic recombination and besides, in your text that beautiful women choose tall men, it is implied that these tall men are not handsome
I would say that the neotenic traits are more drawn to the mother or it has something to do with a certain low testo and that is why they are shorter in height

yea tall guys have worse looks

but it doesn't matter bc foids prefer height