Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are your parents unattractive?

Your parents?

• Both parents are attractive, I am not.

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • 1 parent is attractive, I am not.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Neither of my parents are attractive, and I inherited this trait.

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Both of my parents are attractive. I am not.

Neither of my parents has acne. I do. 
Neither of my parents have MPB (balding), I do. 

No idea what went wrong. The wrong genes crossed-over or something 
fce77f0f26e017b5e1b94e3082d40b84e94dd72b.png

Dry Spell said:
Both of my parents are attractive. I am not.

Neither of my parents has acne. I do. 
Neither of my parents have MPB (balding), I do. 

No idea what went wrong. The wrong genes crossed-over or something 
fce77f0f26e017b5e1b94e3082d40b84e94dd72b.png

I think you basically answered your own question. Genetics is a complicated subject, the wrong combo of alleles probably made you inferior looking.
There can be environmental effects too such as chemical polltants. My mum smoked while pregnant of me and I have a deformed hand and foot so go figure.

My father is average/above average with strong genes. He is strong, big wrists and have zero signs of balding at age of 56. But he is a manlet. My mum is 4/10 at best, has shit skin, big nose, every man in her family is bald and she gave me an autoimmune diesease which made my life even more exhausting than it is because of my face. I love her but she should never had children.

Both my parents are attractive

Akarin said:
My father is average/above average with strong genes. He is strong, big wrists and have zero signs of balding at age of 56. But he is a manlet. My mum is 4/10 at best, has shit skin, big nose, every man in her family is bald and she gave me an autoimmune diesease which made my life even more exhausting than it is because of my face. I love her but she should never had children.

I think people put too much stock in height.
As long as a man is not below 5"8 and has an attractive face, he still has a shot to be successful in the dating world.

Also my grandpa who is in his 70s I think has no visible hair loss, but I do lol.

Dry Spell said:
I think people put too much stock in height.
As long as a man is not below 5"8 and has an attractive face, he still has a shot to be successful in the dating world.

Also my grandpa who is in his 70s I think has no visible hair loss, but I do lol.

Height is the biggest status booster. You would be much more respected anywhere you go if you were tall. It's all about mogging the other male, put two twins together in bunch of girls. One 6 feet the other one 5'8. The shorter one will be invisible for women.

my parents were attractive. All of us turned out attractive as well

My dad was Chad bar owner back in the 80's.

jamho22 said:
So why are you here?

jamho22 said:

Failed normie alert

My mother is ugly af and decided to get pregnant from some cunt of a father who left her before i was born so no idea what he looks like, i inherited receding hairline, shitty frame from my mother.

My dad is a legit -1.

Akarin said:
put two twins together in bunch of girls. One 6 feet the other one 5'8. The shorter one will be invisible for women.

I never knew my parents, my mother gave me away at birth. They were probably ugly subhumans.

Dad looks like a chad lite but married a landwhale, i inherited some of my mom's defects so FML

Both my parents were subhuman. I turned out slightly less so.

My mom is unattractive my dad is above average.

Where is the average option?

Genetically, nothing went wrong. Both my parents aren't ugly, but they're not Chad/Stacey either. Above average, nonetheless. However, I inherited my father's nose which is pretty big in size and sharp in form, but due to my multiple facial injuries, it looks as if I'm Jewish, so that knocks down 3 points of my overall looks, bringing me from a 5/10 to a 2/10. Life is so unfair. Somebody please just blow my brains out.

Timothy2:12 said:
Dad looks like a chad lite but married a landwhale, i inherited some of my mom's defects so FML

Was she a landwhale when they met?

CopingGymcel said:
Where is the average option?

If you're average, you can't really call yourself attractive.

Dry Spell said:
Was she a landwhale when they met?

If you're average, you can't really call yourself attractive.

No but she wasn't super pretty, my guess is that he accidentally got her pregnant and had to stick with her. He deserved much better