Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are your parents mentally ill?

Are your parents mentally ill?

• Yes, at least one of them has been diagnosed

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • No, but I suspect they might be mentally ill.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No.

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters
Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
I'm just curious to see how many of us are a product of schizophrenic mothers.

Borderline father

every normie, especially one who chooses to breed, is mentally ill tbhtbh

nope both extremely nt, and then there is me...

They are way more mentally stable than me

My dad is still a bit crazy at times though

I truly suspect my mother to be a psychopath.

I suspect my father is mentally ill.

I would not say so.

No, is just me, my mental problems are result of no lolis in teen years

Sometimes my dad seems pretty articulate and NT but most of the time it seems like hes gone senile, though I'd assume that's because hes 63 not because of an inherent mental illness.

Yeah my dads a cuck

Mom always suffered from depression. Dad is just plain stupid.

My dad is a chadlite and has like 7 kids from 3 different women.My mom a few decades ago discovered a letter from one my dads mistresses saying that she was pregnant.he denied it ofc and my mom tried her best to forget about it.No issues apart from chadlite issues.

My mom tried killing herself once,but apart from that she always acted like a normal women would do.

No, that's why I believe I can't be mentally ill

Maybe my dad might be

My mom is the most normal person of all my family. She's just a bit neurotic, but this is pretty common for women.

My dad isn't really crazy, but he acts unusually and impulsively here and there.

I have real crazy people in my family, my oldest aunt is clinically crazy, she receives crazybuxx from the government.

My mom is the most normal person of all my family. She's just a bit neurotic, but this is pretty common for women.

My dad isn't really crazy, but he acts unusually and impulsively here and there.

I have real crazy people in my family, my oldest aunt is clinically crazy, she receives crazybuxx from the government.
I didn’t think you would be able to get something like NEETbux in brazil tbh

Maybe I’m just ignorant but I thought it was a borderline third world country where everyone has to fend for themselves. Jfl

I didn’t think you would be able to get something like NEETbux in brazil tbh

Maybe I’m just ignorant but I thought it was a borderline third world country where everyone has to fend for themselves. Jfl
Brazil is bad but it's not like Sudan or something. The worst thing here is the violence related to drug traffic, but other than that, the institutions work at least somewhat.

She gets minimum wage though, which is not much at all. Something like three hundred something dollars.

No, they're both fine, same goes for my older siblings. Im the only who's fucked up mentally in my family.

They’re delusional but I’m 80% certain that they are mentally stable