Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are your parents bluepilled or blackpilled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date

Which one of the statements fits your situation the closest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Poll title: Which one of the four statements fits your situation the closest? Please Elaborate your vote.

I will start, my mom is bluepilled but my dad is half bluepilled half blackpilled.

Both parents are bluepilled of course, just like most boomers

My dad is painfully bluepilled I hate him

After much thought I have come to the realization they're just normies, and normies are not bluepilled, redpilled, blackpilled or any pilled, theyre just going with whatever happens and reacting to external stimulation as they see others reacting to the stimulation.

You might call this "bluepilled" but I think they show moments of redpill and blackpill, but only so long as the external stimulation is showing redpill or blackpill, when the external stimulation goes to bluepill, they go bluepill, when it goes to redpill, they go redpill, when it goes to blackpill, they go blackpill, but on a daily basis they can go from blackpill to bluepill to blackpill to redpill to bluepill to blackpill

After much thought I have come to the realization they're just normies, and normies are not bluepilled, redpilled, blackpilled or any pilled, theyre just going with whatever happens and reacting to external stimulation as they see others reacting to the stimulation.

You might call this "bluepilled" but I think they show moments of redpill and blackpill, but only so long as the external stimulation is showing redpill or blackpill, when the external stimulation goes to bluepill, they go bluepill, when it goes to redpill, they go redpill, when it goes to blackpill, they go blackpill, but on a daily basis they can go from blackpill to bluepill to blackpill to redpill to bluepill to blackpill
High IQ, normoids are just brainless mindless creatures that follow the Jew media's signals

After my mother asked me who my favourite contemporary authors were, I said Houellebecq. She tried reading one of his books, Elementary Particles I think, but couldn't make it past 40 pages, found it to be too blackpilled and depressing.

My father is a semi-autist betabuxxer boomer through and through, if my mom were of my generation and emancipated she wouldn't have dated him.

Last edited:
Both parents are bluepilled of course, just like most boomers

This, at least on the surface.

My mother was the typical cock carousel rider that, in the end, married a nice guy (my father) in order to have a son (me). She married into her mid 30's an, in the eighties, this was rare. She is bluepilled in the way she always told me i'm "good looking" and my "personality" is the issue, but a woman that acts like that is blackpilled to the core. Maybe all women are fake bluepilled -> real blackpilled, dunno.

My father is your typical nice guy, bluepilled to the core until he got divorced. Not divorce rape, though, since my mother made more money.

ANON ITS YOUR PERSONALITY YOU HATE WOMEN

no foid has ever told me that i have a bad personality

however i got told that my face is bad

I only have a mom and she's painfully bluepilled. She unironically said I have an exciting life ahead of me jfl

Both are bluepilled

My pops was a bluepilled kosher cuckservative.

I only have a mom and she's painfully bluepilled. She unironically said I have an exciting life ahead of me jfl
This. Foids live life on tutorial mode and think that men have it better than them.

This. Foids live life on tutorial mode and think that men have it better than them.
It's infuriating. Every guy she's dated after my 5'6 sociopath dad has been over 6'2 and ripped

Poll title: Which one of the four statements fits your situation the closest? Please Elaborate your vote.

I will start, my mom is bluepilled but my dad is half bluepilled half blackpilled.
Dad is redpilled mom is bluepilled.

My dad is giga bluepilled but my mom is fully blackpilled lol

My dad is giga bluepilled but my mom is fully blackpilled lol
Foids are always blackpilled to the core. Yet they pretend to be "bluepilled" so that they get to have simps and cucks give them money.

My mom was bluepilled

Foids are always blackpilled to the core. Yet they pretend to be "bluepilled" so that they get to have simps and cucks give them money.
I blackpilled my whole immediate family over the course of a few dinner convos, dad is bluepilled cuz divorce and doesnt live with us. My mom thinks looks are all that matter, but that it goes both ways and that both men and women work that way

• Your vote will be publicly visible.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Father is black pilled and mother is bluepilled... no matter how much i tell her that the bluepill is bullshit.

Both are bluepilled, but my dad even more. My mother sometimes even mitigates his bluepill thinking when it becomes too delusional even for an ITcel. But that happens between two other bluepills she drops.

To be fair they're both bluepilled af and believe I'll get a gf at some point

parents: just work bro

Why would they be blackpilled LOL

My Dad is redpilled, he got my mom by according to him using redpill tier tricks he got reading books. He doesn' think looks really matter ,though he is a chadlite and even in his old age he is not balding, he had many girlfriends and did PUA from a young age with friends, he was borderline abusive in all those prior relationships.

My mom is... she is a foid, she says stuff to make me feel better but, she drops blackpills completely unaware.

Somewhere in between bluepilled and blackpilled

Both of them have accepted that most modern women are sluts/whores, but they still believe that NAWALT and think I have a chance of finding a unicorn non-roastie somewhere

Last edited:
Sorry my bad, this is my first poll, I will do better next time.
You're good bro, only high inhibcels care if their vote is visible, it doesn't really matter. It would be convenient if there were options for single parentcels though ngl. Not a bad first poll nonetheless.