Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are your brothers also incel like you?

Are your brothers also incel like you?

• yes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • no

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I don't have a brother

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★
My brother ascended with low tier becky at 16 yo, now he's 21 yo and still in a relationship with that girl. I'm nearly 25 yo and still kissless virgin.

No, my brother found a single relationship when he was about 21 or so? Now he is 31 and still together with the same girl. It could actually very well be that it was also her first relationship, I am not sure. They are pretty looksmatched. She looks tomboyish but is not ugly and he is also somewhat better looking (and taller) than me.

My brother ascended with low tier becky at 16 yo, now he's 21 yo and still in a relationship with that girl. I'm nearly 25 yo and still kissless virgin.
My cousin is and so are other relatives. Typical for rice boys

incel trait you are an only child and were never planned

My half-brother is a normalfag who had teen love and has had 5 or 6 girlfriends

My brothers are younger than me by a very large margin (10 years apart) but in terms of people (males in my life who are biologcially related to me who I consider to be like brothers) No, all of them have had gfs, some have even had numerous gfs

No he’s a chad who gets recognized everyone we go out in public

no because he was older and part of a slightly more normal generation

My cousin is and so are other relatives. Typical for rice boys
I don't have any brothers, but four cousins/second cousins around my age. I am not very close to them, so I don't know if they are all incels 100%, but they are all single still.

My parents had 8 sons

4 of them are dead, and the other 4 are incels.

Im the only one who knows we're incels, the others are in denial. One of them is even 6ft2 but somehow never ascended. Funnily enough, he was the only one of us to ever get a female friend jfl

I wouldn't be able to cope with having a mogger brother, especially if he's younger.

I'll have to murder him; it's the only way.

both r chad-tier. The only reason why I'm not chad is due to natural causes.

I wouldn't be able to cope with having a mogger brother, especially if he's younger.

I'll have to murder him; it's the only way.
Do you not think of it as a genetic obligation to ensure their genes spread?

No, he’s basically a betabuxxer though.

I am 18, he is 22. He is better looking than me and still is an incel. It is over.

I don’t have a brother but he would probably be incel if he existed

Incel trait: single child

Incel trait: single child
You dont know how good you have it. Siblingpill is very brutal, especially when your sibling mogs you into oblivion

I have a cousin who's terribly blackpilled and an inkie too

He's 13 but he isn't ugly and already looks better than I did at 13.

I hope he doesn't end up like me