Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are younger foids getting more attractive?

lennox

lennox

Amelie Cheung's number one fan
★★★★★
This girl is 17 and I find her very attractive. Are older women getting uglier as their body counts increase? Am I just a sick pedo? Anyways I would with Kai Trump. Screw those used up hags - JBs for me

Last edited:
not just reddit they say it here

Well, women don’t age like wine, they age like milk.

jfl she chin mogs me

@zerozerozero look at her chin she mog you?

It's a Reddit meme, except that they seriously believe that 17yr olds are children. I'd just like to make children with her
17 and 18 yr Olds aren't even people yet. They have no personality and no life experience I don't see how that would be attractive

Youth is beauty.

17 and 18 yr Olds aren't even people yet. They have no personality and no life experience I don't see how that would be attractive
depends how their parents raised them. some mature faster. idk why this has to be said its obvious

Imagine being the dude who sleeps with a trump foid

It wouldn’t be the average normie who doesn’t work, drives a Honda civic, and smokes weed all day despite normies thinking they have a chance with her

She looks like she’s in her mid 20’s or early 30’s.

They can all die

opposite, zoomer and gen-a foids look worse

Most people throughout history considered 13+ an adult female. I personally think 13-16 is the best. 19 should really be the maximum age anyone would realistically consider. Maybe only 1% of females ages 23-28 are attractive. Less than 0.1% are attractive after age 28. I really only want a jailbait and to experience a relationship with a teen girl.

She's a Becky.

Don't find that one particularly attractive. But in general, yeah. Chad only produces better looking and taller offspring.

Are older foids getting more attractive

Are unborn foids getting more attractive

It's always been like that. An untouched and youthful female is some serious business. They tend to have glamorous and clear skin and look happier. An older woman would usually look like she has a destroyed inner conscious.

legal age should be like 1

trumps bloodline has been getting less and less white

I'd only think it's predatory if they were 14/15 or lower. Many 16-17 year olds look indistinguishable from young adults

It's always been like that. An untouched and youthful female is some serious business.
It's highly unlikely that the foid in OP is 'untouched' jfl

She's ugly to me

low-iq cow face

She`s been fucked more times than i`ve had hot dinners

Would (in GTA). I think it's because of fakeup and the Jewish estrogen they put in everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back