Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you worth dating?

bodhisattvacel

bodhisattvacel

The Path to Enlightenment
Imagine a magical foid who doesn't care about height or looks in the slightest. Outside of those factors, are you somebody worth dating? Or is the personality meme real at least for you? Other than my finances I think I'd be a good boyfriend tbh.

Yes. I'm heckin based.

Yeah, I'm worth dating. I'd treat a girlfriend very well and give her lots of love. Unfortunately, that means nothing to them

"Dating" isn't a real thing, you're either interacting/ fucking or you're not

Imagine a magical foid who doesn't care about height or looks in the slightest. Outside of those factors, are you somebody worth dating? Or is the personality meme real at least for you? Other than my finances I think I'd be a good boyfriend tbh.
Yes I am kind and I'm really good at fornite....like really good I'm also really decent at CTFs believe it or not

tbh i am not sure

Yes I am kind and I'm really good at fornite....like really good I'm also really decent at CTFs believe it or not
I don't know how you fortnite niggas do all that shit.

The fast editing and shit is crazy

I am a supreme gentleman. Of course I am worthy of milady’s affections.

I think i am worth dating.

I'm a pretty kind person irl and I'd do my best to make my gf happy and comfortable and all that.

I'd also do my best to keep her safe and be the best boyfriend possible so I'd say yeah.

Ofc I'm not perfect but I'd still do my best

No, thats why im on this site

Yes of course

Dating is paying dinners for foids so they can eat for free. They're not actually interested in you.

She's blind.

Ya. I would be a good boyfriend.

No, as a result of my subhuman looks and being a retard, I don't have a pERsonality tbh. I didn't get enough social interaction to develop my social skills and my personality. Most normie shit like movies, music etc is boring to me, and I have low IQ (never tested but I know I'm low IQ) so I have literally nothing to talk about. But I would be nice to her at least

I suppose another angle I'd like to consider is: are you functional enough/capable of maintaining a relationship?

Bonus: do you think your autism would be an actual problem?

Least obvious IT infiltrator

Idk At this point
Probably not

Dating is paying dinners for foids so they can eat for free. They're not actually interested in you.
They literally say that thats why coffee dates make them seethe

“Is the personality meme real for you” :feelskek:
My personality is that if I was chad i would beat and abuse my property (in bluepill terms: women) and they would be happy

Least obvious IT infiltrator
How is this an infiltrator post? I genuinely wonder about this myself and think it's interesting to consider how we all are once we look past the exterior. I've lurked since 2021

Yeah, Im the supreme gentleman

How is this an infiltrator post? I genuinely wonder about this myself and think it's interesting to consider how we all are once we look past the exterior. I've lurked since 2021
The fact you are giving any consideration to foids and personality is extremely bluepilled. Foids don't actually care about personality and the only qualifier for dates is appearance. Why should an incel modify their behaviors when murders and criminals fuck foids easier than even normies. There is no correlation between incel personality and sexual success and implying that makes you an ITfaggot infiltrator

No. I'm boring and i have a shit personality. I don't think i would be a good boyfriend. Of course none of this matters since i'm also ugly af.

The fact you are giving any consideration to foids and personality is extremely bluepilled. Foids don't actually care about personality and the only qualifier for dates is appearance. Why should an incel modify their behaviors when murders and criminals fuck foids easier than even normies. There is no correlation between incel personality and sexual success and implying that makes you an ITfaggot infiltrator
Retard did you not read the first sentence of my post?

Me and @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ are gonna rape her and you can't do nothin bout it boyo.
Well I'll just sit and watch while you guys do that.

This is called the @THE TRUE SHITLET mindset

im weird asf and im boring
I'm very problematic, even too much, I wouldn't work out with anyone

"Dating" isn't a real thing, you're either interacting/ fucking or you're not
Jews made up the dating market to cause all sorts of problems. HA!

A Nuke cant come any sooner..

Yes absolutely. What kind of retarded foid pov question is that?

nah imma be fr I’m not, too many dudes are much better than me on every aspect

Yees, I'd tell her about my plans towards Jews.

yes