Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you worried/paranoid about Mossad agents infiltrating our internet home?

Are you worried about Mossad agents here?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
@RabbiJewCel and @forteanSocietySpy are either 1 or 2 Mossad agents. I doubt Mossad would assign two agents to us, so it’s one guy operating 2 accounts.

I think Mossad has tried to turn opinion here because we are one of the few “anti-semitic” places left on the internet that hasn’t been caught in their tentacles. Also given the nature of foids, there are more and more incels coming here. The incels here would be influenced by our “anti-semitism”, become bad goys, vote for politicians who are anti-Israel and that would end their supply of weapons and free reign to do whatever evil they want. So of course they have assigned an agent to work on us.

I think I will be immune to their attempts at propaganda. I work in finance with a lot of kikes, so I know how they think. However, they probably have the best propaganda and manipulation techniques. They literally staged a “Holocaust” to steal a country, the biggest heist in human history.

So are you worried about Mossad’s efforts to infiltrate here or do you think you won’t be swayed by their manipulation and propaganda?

I won't be swayed. But I'm afraid others will. Most of this forum doesn't know jack shit about israel-palestine, luckily we have @IncelGolem who is pushing back against these Hasbara trolls.

So are you worried about Mossad’s efforts to infiltrate here or do you think you won’t be swayed by their manipulation and propaganda?
I doubt it really they wouldn't infiltrate in such an obvious manner, mossad faggots tend blend seemlessly where ever they go maybe these 2 (or one) are either faggot/s trying to stir rage from within or genuine users (could be real incels or another fakecels)

I won't be swayed, but i'm not sure about other users