Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you well connected enough to get pity sex?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Some of you have female friends (as impossible as that sounds) do you think they'd let you fuck if you asked or if you told them about your inceldom?

Some of you have female friends (as impossible as that sounds) do you think they'd let you fuck if you asked or if you told them about your inceldom?
i dont have any female friends
i only think of women as sex objects so we cant be friends

i have a chadlite friend whos my only friend really and we only hang out when his gf isnt home with him
i was always third wheel hanging out with him for as long as i can remember
its fucking over for me

First of all, imagine being in a friendship with female.
Secondly, no. I would NEVER EVER get a pity sex, even if i hypothetically had a female friend, no matter how good friends we would be, even if she had crush on me(super ultra giga impossible scenario).

I'm sure if I told enough people that I'm a virgin someone would take one for the team.

Who has foid friends:chad:? I don't think foids will give me pity sex if I held a sign outside like a homeless man.

fakecel if you do

I don't think foids will give me pity sex if I held a sign outside like a homeless man.
squidward-poor-meme-4.jpg

Nigga you are on incels.is

Female friends is faggot trait

Well, I have never had a foid friend.

But, even if I did, I doubt she would have sex with me.

Pity? Foids?
Foids do not feel pity for anyone but themselves.

Iam very scared to talk to women, mainly because most women are taller than me and would see me as a brat rather than some potential mate

Pity sex isn't a fucking thing, retard

Pity sex isnt real its a jewish psyopp

If someone has a female friend and asks for pity sex, he'd spoil their friendship.

No, I don't think so

no, outside of a few male childhood friends who i get to see like twice a year i'm a complete loner

I used to be a lolcow for my female "friends" back in middle school, but it's been long since I severed any ties with them

i want to have foid friends to let me pity face fuck them