Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are you watching "The Niggalyte" on Disney+?

Are you watching "The Niggalyte" on Disney+?

• Yes, I am watching "The Niggalyte" on Disney+.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I would never waste my time watching a bunch of lesbians destroy the "Star Wars" franchise.

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
"The Niggalyte" is a massive failure, the reviews have all been bad for the latest Star Wars production by Disney.

I took a few screenshots of all the black foids and lesbians featured on the first few episodes.

Remember, the director of "The Niggalyte" is Leslye Headland - a Jewish lesbian foid who used to work as an assistant for Jew, Harvey Weinstein.

"Why is a foid who used to work for the horrible Harvey Weinstein directing a Disney production?" - I'm glad you asked.

The CEO (chief executive officer) of Disney is a Jew named, Bob Iger.

Bob Iger hired a Jew named, Kathleen Kennedy, to be in charge of Star Wars.

Kathleen Kennedy hired the Jew, Leslye Headland to direct "The Niggalyte."

The Korean guy had to learn English for the role

You can not even have attractive lesbian foids they have to be niggresses

Michelle Obama and the director of the show

Just what Star Wars needed more foids

Disney is going down the drain

Star Wars is done

The show is terrible

Lesbians would not want to fuck that niggress

tbh, it seems they are determined to destroy various IPs and perhaps even bring down Disney

i bet George Lucas is happy simply because it's not "his" intellectual property anymore, so failures like this confirm that only his vision could make it all work

id rathER watch the star wars christmas special and im 100% srs

the one fucker talked about anakin blowing up the death star. and the gay screams when they said it was the gayest star wars ever. the one ugly retarded foid calling all the critics racist and bigots for giving valid and reasonable criticism.

before i even get give criticism the show itself, there is too much bullshit from the cast and production team that i need too criticize first.

ok so the show, just another re-hash of old tropes, but young boy is young girl now. the only likeable character is the Asian man, another re-has i have seen many times before but, likeable

the props are terrible, cgi sucks, and writing is boring and weak.

i feel scammed, and i pirated it.

tbh, it seems they are determined to destroy various IPs and perhaps even bring down Disney

i bet George Lucas is happy simply because it's not "his" intellectual property anymore, so failures like this confirm that only his vision could make it all work
A common trait of Jews, is that they are so paranoid and arrogant that they end up destroying everything they control - that is why Jews use goym to work for them. So yes, the Jews running Disney are destroying everything.

What grown man watches anything on disney+ jfl

ayo we wuz jedi fitin siths n shit :feelshaha:

Never heard of it

As a pyromaniac specializing in space arson, I find it highly demeaning and offensive!