Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you volcel if older women ask you if you’re married in a casual conversation?

People think you are a volcel if you dont go with a 300lbs beast :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Just say no if she asks that, not being married is a thing you can say proudly.

People think you are a volcel if you dont go with a 300lbs beast :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Just say no if she asks that, not being married is a thing you can say proudly.
Tbh,I've had that happen to me.My standards are really low,even so some women look sub-human.

No man.

Lots of ugly men get married, it’s called betabuxx.

Tbh,I've had that happen to me.My standards are really low,even so some women look sub-human.
This is what we have to result to and its only going to get worse.

No. But it ensures that your inceldom is real. You're being implied a betabuxx material if someone asks you that if you're still under 30

If older women dont want to suck your collagen rich dick you are truecel tbh ngl

No. But it ensures that your inceldom is real. You're being implied a betabuxx material if someone asks you that if you're still under 30

I’m over 30

No, there are still standards.