Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Are you vaxxed?

Are you?

• Yes I'm an obedient little cuck

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
Meus

Meus

Banned
-
The pressure applied here is getting bigger and bigger, I'm considering taking it but I have no idea. :fuk:

What does this forum think? And yes, be honest, no larp pls.

No I’m allergic to covid vaccines is what the doctors said

no. It's actually good so many fags are wearing masks and taking vaxxes, it's killing their testosterone.

mogging people has never been easier especially confidence wise. If you go up to a mask cuckold and act aggressively toward him there is a 99% chance they are going to back down first and then u mog him infront of everyone like a peacock in the animal kingdom

Sadly yes: in many restaurants and public places in my city, they won't allow you in if you're unvaccinated.
Even Mcdonald's here requires proof of vaccination if you wish to order inside.

No its against my religion.

INCELLAH

:feelsseriously:
Sadly yes: in many restaurants and public places in my city, they won't allow you in if you're unvaccinated.

not gonna get it and will probably be fired in January as a result

No fuck normies

Also it’s a harmless virus, and the vaccine has proved itself to be useless, why bother?

No I’m allergic to covid vaccines is what the doctors said
I'm going to start using this as my excuse as to why I didn't get the kikecine.:feelsokman:

If you're in NYC, why take the vaccine if you're just going out to eat?

I live in NYC too, and so far I don't have to show proof of vaccination when I go to fast food and to bodegas and supermarkets.

If you're in NYC, why take the vaccine if you're just going out to eat?

I live in NYC too, and so far I don't have to show proof of vaccination when I go to fast food and to bodegas and supermarkets.
I also have a 70-year-old grandfather staying with us for this year, so my father got us all vaccinated so he doesn't catch the disease.
The place I stop by departing the bus to get on the train is incredibly dense with people so all the stores require vaccination to eat at.

Last edited:
No, because I’m…

1. Not a stupid fuck.
2. Not a braindead goy cattle.
3. Not into taking an experimental gene therapy that is regularly lied about and mischaracterized by the Jew controlled MSM as being just another vaccine when it is most certainly not.

:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

Fucking authoritarian retards, this is also a reason I don’t take it.

no. It's actually good so many fags are wearing masks and taking vaxxes, it's killing their testosterone.

mogging people has never been easier especially confidence wise. If you go up to a mask cuckold and act aggressively toward him there is a 99% chance they are going to back down first and then u mog him infront of everyone like a peacock in the animal kingdom
Isn't mogging people easy enough for you?

I also have a 70-year-old grandfather staying with us for this year, so my father got us all vaccinated so he doesn't catch the disease.
The place I stop by departing the bus to get on the train is incredibly dense with people so all the stores require vaccination to eat at.
You know, when my grandma came here from the DR she actually got sick and is at the hospital rn for pneumonia.

Yes and nothing has happened. I have gotten like 8+ vaccines this year and will get more in the coming months. Keep coping with being antivaxxers, you'll regret it when u have the wuflu

yup and I honestly dont care about this faggot ass disease. I got it to protect my family and they fucking hate me anyway so whatever.

No

@Arch Anemone Thoughts

I took it so my brocels don't have to

Yes but I’m glad most of you guys aren’t. I don’t recommend you take it unless you have to.

No, because I’m…

1. Not a stupid fuck.
3. Not into taking an experimental gene therapy that is regularly lied about and mischaracterized by the Jew controlled MSM as being just another vaccine when it is most certainly not.

I'll never bend the knee.

Still unvaccinated, still not taking it, and the stupid assholes can still kiss my ass. :feelsjuice:

The number of intoxicated people rose since the last poll about it I saw here.

Please don't take the vaccination, I need less competition for women.

I'm already dying. wouldn't matter.

I think I took the placebo, the boosters are the real thing and I’m not getting that if my life depended on it

No fuck normies

Also it’s a harmless virus, and the vaccine has proved itself to be useless, why bother?
MP8YIPP.png

T
No, because I’m…

1. Not a stupid fuck.

This

I am resisting as much as i can