Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you using VPN right now? (Poll)

Are you reading this with VPN turned on?

• Hell yeah, ain’t taking the risk of getting tracked.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Yeah for my 10 alt accounts

Come for me, glowies. :feelscomfy: I'm more worried about me being associated with all of the low-IQ cringe I've posted on here than being associated with this forum, but that's on me.

Do you live in Northwest Ohio and love your dog named Max? :feelswhat:

Do you live in Northwest Ohio and love your dog named Max? :feelswhat:
I see what you are doing here. Unlike this, my question ain’t random.

There a lot of users here using VPN to protect themselves from Internet Service Providers and I consider you to do it too.

Ask our Chadstralian for more info @ilieknothing :feelsYall:

VPN does not protect you from being tracked

VPN does not protect you from being tracked
Well, I think it does. Internet service providers might know you are using VPN but wouldn’t be able to track down the webs and the data you have visited.

If not what’s the point of VPN?

I use a VPN when I browse here on my tablet or phone but can't be bothered on my computer

I see what you are doing here. Unlike this, my question ain’t random.

There a lot of users here using VPN to protect themselves from Internet Service Providers and I consider you to do it too.

Ask our Chadstralian for more info @ilieknothing :feelsYall:
Why would i tell you if i'm using a VPN hmm?
You glow brighter than the sun :feelzez: :feelsclown:

I don't except when I'm torrenting

Why would i tell you if i'm using a VPN hmm?
You glow brighter than the sun :feelzez: :feelsclown:
That’s exactly why I kept a poll so that I wouldn’t be able to know who used VPN and who doesn’t.

Answering your question, all answers and statistics are for my Blackpillosophy research purposes since I am a Professor in it :feelzez:

Also, if you didn’t notice, the only thing actually glowing here is your avi :feelskek:

Well, I think it does. Internet service providers might know you are using VPN but wouldn’t be able to track down the webs and the data you have visited.

If not what’s the point of VPN?
Taking into account that you will be able to correctly setup VPN. The only difference is that it is VPN service provider, who sees your traffic, and not ISP.