Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you unempthetic or empathetic??

??

• Total voters
Runt171

Runt171

Veteran
★★★
I feel like alot of incels are naturally empathetic people but we turn less empathetic as we go through harsh life experiences

Being empathetic is Yet another flaw we have in life

In this world the more evil and callous you are the higher chance of success you have
Evil people are always rewarded More then genuinely good people

Personally I feel like I was born an empathetic person and I guess I still am One but not as much as when I was younger
I force myself to suppress any empathy I might have because I see it as a weakness
Empathy is a useless emotion for people like us since no one empathises with us or cares about our well being

I know you cant change the way you are naturally but this is a pattern I’ve had for years now so I feel its burned into my brain to try and stop myself from feeling these types of emotions

I only want to feel empathy towards the people I care about or people I can relate to like the users of this site or people that I view as good

I used to feel empathy for most people even people who treated me wrong but Now I have been able to stop myself from doing that

I can still understand why people are the way they are or how they might feel in their situations but I don't care about them

Empathy is just another tool for soyciety and normies to take advantage of.

Empathy is just another tool for soyciety and normies to take advantage of.
Exactly
I feel like this is the only reason why people try to push Being empathetic because It makes people easier to use

Never help people, never be nice, never give stuff for free, never work for free

I dont feel like unempathetic is a word

Only to those that have empathy for me. Otherwise, no. I don't start off having empathy for complete strangers I know nothing about whenever I encounter them in any social setting.

I don’t feel that much empathy/sympathy for anyone really excepr maybe fir cute animals

I dont feel like unempathetic is a word
I swear unempathetic is a word Ive heard it be used alot

Even if its not you know what I am trying to say so It doesnt matter

I don’t feel that much empathy/sympathy for anyone really excepr maybe fir cute animals
Were you always liked that??

Most people that dont feel empathy normally don't feel it for animals either

Never help people, never be nice, never give stuff for free, never work for free
high iq

if youre empathetic as a sub5 youre asking to be used as a doormat

If you're empathetic then you are still a delusional bluepiller

If you're empathetic then you are still a delusional bluepiller
If your naturally empathetic for most people its hard to combat it even if you are blackpilled

You cant fight your genes if you a genetically empathetic person you will probably always be like that

If your naturally empathetic for most people its hard to combat it even if you are blackpilled

You cant fight your genes if you a genetically empathetic person you will probably always be like that
I think I can speak for most real incels here; its not genetics its through experiences and most incels have had bad experiences to the point we just do not care about what happens to any person besides family at most.

I think I can speak for most real incels here; its not genetics its through experiences and most incels have had bad experiences to the point we just do not care about what happens to any person besides family at most.

If an incel was previously empathetic they could become unsympathetic from bad experiences but I don't think anyone could ever become truly unempathetic like a psychopath you need to be born like that

I feel the same way man. I was actually way too nice as a kid and too empathetic. I actually smiled too much. Now as an adult, I usually have a stone faced look and people say I give off serial killer vibes. I’m still a legitimately good person though, especially to the people close to me. When my dad was dying of pancreatic cancer, he came to me to talk instead of anyone else because he knew I’d understand the struggle and would get it if he didn’t want to try chemotherapy and just suffer more. We had some deep late night discussions on the back porch in his final 2 weeks. Seeing him in pain and when he finally died were some of the few things that make me feel emotional anymore.

I feel the same way man. I was actually way too nice as a kid and too empathetic. I actually smiled too much. Now as an adult, I usually have a stone faced look and people say I give off serial killer vibes. I’m still a legitimately good person though, especially to the people close to me. When my dad was dying of pancreatic cancer, he came to me to talk instead of anyone else because he knew I’d understand the struggle and would get it if he didn’t want to try chemotherapy and just suffer more. We had some deep late night discussions on the back porch in his final 2 weeks. Seeing him in pain and when he finally died were some of the few things that make me feel emotional anymore.
I feel like my morals have been pulled in all different directions my entire life to lead me to where I am now
Naturally I was born as a good person but I have become worse now because I saw that you needed to be evil to survive

I really dont feel as much sympathy anymore for most people and the only people I normally feel it for Are people I can see myself in or relate to in some way
I either feel completely indifferent to most people or wish the worst on them

I wish the world didnt have to be like this

Thats fucked up with your dad u have my sympathy

Atleast he trusted you and knew that you wouldnt judge him for “taking the weak way out” as some people might have told him in that situation

Only to those that have empathy for me. Otherwise, no. I don't start off having empathy for complete strangers I know nothing about whenever I encounter them in any social setting.
yes and by default most normies aka strangers hate your guts so fuck empathizing with normies