Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you uglier than mose people in your life?

Fakecel if ur not

I'm most certainly the ugliest guy in my class, that's for sure.

I look weird and gross

Details pls
Wdym?

I'm in uni. Lots of older people in my class, some over 40. Some 20 year olds. As for me, I'm bald and I have lots of scars on my face (actual atrophic scars,) and I'm average height. I can look at all the guys in my class and confidently say that none of them are actually ugly.. most are average, some of them are what one could call prettyboys.

But then there's me. I stick out like a sore thumb.

Wdym?

I'm in uni. Lots of older people in my class, some over 40. Some 20 year olds. As for me, I'm bald and I have lots of scars on my face (actual atrophic scars,) and I'm average height. I can look at all the guys in my class and confidently say that none of them are actually ugly.. most are average, some of them are what one could call prettyboys.

But then there's me. I stick out like a sore thumb.
Are you white?

Rarely go out for this reason

I work in very large corporation (1000+ workers) and I only saw 2 or 3 uglier guys than me.

Yep, but I would say I mog my 2 acquaintances that are NW7.

Yeah. Honestly, it’s not even that I’m “uglier” (although I am, and shorter and darker and less NT), but just more weird looking. Even most 3-5/10 guys look “normal” somehow, everyone looks unique of course, but their faces have some kind of harmony or “normalness” about them that my face lacks.

Last edited:
Yeah. Honestly, it’s not even that I’m “uglier” (although I am, and shorter and darker), but just more weird looking. Even most 3-5/10 guys look “normal” somehow, everyone looks unique of course, but their faces have some kind of harmony or “normalness” about them that my face lacks.
could be bbd

but their faces have some kind of harmony or “normalness” about them that my face lacks.
i have a very strange skull shape that i never seen in any other man and that is what really makes me stand out even among common subhumans

What’s that :worryfeels:
Thats a mental disorder. If you have it you cant really see your face the way others see it.
Your brain takes your thoughts and distorts your image of yourself to appear more ugly / more beautiful

i have a very strange skull shape that i never seen in any other man and that is what really makes me stand out even among common subhumans
:feelsbadman: Sounds rough man.
Thats a mental disorder. If you have it you cant really see your face the way others see it.
Your brain takes your thoughts and distorts your image of yourself to appear more ugly / more beautiful
Interesting. What’s it stand for?

:feelsbadman: Sounds rough man.

Interesting. What’s it stand for?
Uhmm I think body dysmorphia disorder.
Michael Jackson had it and lots of celebrities today and trannies have it too

no, but all the people who look worse than me are also truecel, im just surrounded by a lot of unattractive people

youd think all the foids i know being ugly would help me get one but no, ugly foids are still chad only

no, but all the people who look worse than me are also truecel, im just surrounded by a lot of unattractive people

youd think all the foids i know being ugly would help me get one but no, ugly foids are still chad only
Ugly foids can still seduce chads

Ugly foids can still seduce chads
for one night until they get thrown away

foids feel like their life is difficult cause chad wont commit to them

Are you white?
Yes. My skin is much darker though than what the natives have generally. I pretty much have the same skin tone as Penelope Cruz, maybe a little lighter, but I live in a nordic country.

I will also say this because it might be interesting to some: the standard to be considered "white" is much higher in nordic countries. The mentality here seems to be that even Italians are quasi-white. Borderline sand niggers, that is.

Yes, the looks I get prove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back