Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you toxic in online games?

YoungCurryCell

YoungCurryCell

Godcel
★★★★
I am very toxic when I'm playing online games like overwatch or league. I have been banned two times from league because my teammates were tilting me.

no, but i get kicked from csgo games because i sound like a nigger :(

No, if there is any communication then I'm actually very nice to the point of it being pathological. But I don't play online games very often, as I'd rather not have to talk tbh.

No, I'm generally respectful.

Nah I'm too nice. I do troll sometimes though, and even then it's minor stuff like teabagging.

if I play league I just mute everyone because I can't fucking stand people

if I play league I just mute everyone because I can't fucking stand people
i tried that but i still get so titled that my teamates are doing so bad so I unmute and start flaming them

i don't know if there is a more newspeak/soy/reddit word than "toxic" no one said this ten years ago on online games. someone called me toxic on rocket league for spamming 'what a save!' after every goal I made. don't want me to be toxic? Then beat me you little faggot boy

I used to shout, swear and curse with open windows in summer playing BF1. My neighbours probably think I'm a psycho. Never use a mic though. Fuck talking to other random gamers

depends on the game in quake and hearthstone im good almost any other game and im toxic af

no i usually try to interact with other players as little as possible

back in the day in CoD id teamkill with an rpg in the beginning of search and destory
i did anything to piss off normies tbh

no, I'm usually the one getting insulted

> toxic

I rearly play online games these days.I've gotten more into old jrpgs.
But I used to be really toxic when I was younger.
As I got older I kind of mellowed out a bit. :feelsbadman:

View attachment 100562

yes I hate how problematic the inkel community is in online games fucking muhsoggyknists
i don't know if there is a more newspeak/soy/reddit word than "toxic" no one said this ten years ago on online games. someone called me toxic on rocket league for spamming 'what a save!' after every goal I made. don't want me to be toxic? Then beat me you little faggot boy
what other word too use instead of toxic

dont really play online games tbh

I'm chill in online games. Really pointless to be toxic when you think about it. Most toxic people in games are egocentric losers who have nothing in real life but their video gaming skills. I ain't gonna call someone trash for not nolifing a game for 5 hours a day.

Got two league accounts permabanned. It's mostly cause of my defeatist attitude. I just don't want to be stuck in a game I'm not enjoying

The majority of time I play an online game to have some fun. I don't get any satisfaction out of being an asshole to random people, so most of the time I just don't interact with the people if I don't have to do so.

No, if it gets to a point where it’s no longer enjoyable than I tend to give up.

Not gonna lie Street Fighter makes me rage like crazy. I've broken street fighter V twice and re bought it twice. I broke Ultra street Fighter IV once too. I block alot of players that play certain characters in those games. I dont know why, no other fighting game makes me rage like that. If their was voice chat I would be cursing like crazy.

Not gonna lie Street Fighter makes me rage like crazy. I've broken street fighter V twice and re bought it twice. I broke Ultra street Fighter IV once too. I block alot of players that play certain characters in those games. I dont know why, no other fighting game makes me rage like that. If their was voice chat I would be cursing like crazy.
I'm trash at street fighter so i can relate